• Total voters

To put it into context..

Appointed Sam Allardyce
Appointed Rafael Benitez
Interferes with transfers
Interferes with football operations
Communicates via Jim White

This man will do anything.
Christ knows how the stadium is being funded.
And people are surprised with what's going on at the club

He’s making us hate the club

I don't hate Everton, just ambivalent to it all. For what it's worth I don't think we can blame the owner as we could lift the whole of Barcelona 2011, players and staff, get them to play in an Everton shirt at Goodison Park and we would still be gash.

Just look at the ladies team for more proof, internationals bought left, right and centre and they have gone backwards.

Just finished listening to the Everton space on twitter. I had an idea he was a nightmare but by the sounds of things he’s genuinely ruining the club with his antics, needs to get the stadium built and then do one immediately.

There's a saying don't bite the hand that feeds you. He's put a lot in the money in transfers isn't a freebie he
it's become equity. He's also put in the £100m for the work so for at BMD. What happens if he pulls the plug and
asks for his money back?

It's very concerning for me the way he seems to run the club. It's so amateurish. When he arrived I was well excited but the managerial appointments isn't the only problem it's the way the club is run. There should have been
top grade appointments in the board, a new chairman and CEO. It's been a bit pantomime in the board, Billy blue still chairman, oh yes he is, useless Elstone followed by the weak DBB and Jim White being the mouthpiece for
Moshiri instead of the club pulling together and being professional. It's a wonder we can get transfers done
we normally f-them up.

He's beyond clueless. He is actively harming this football club. If we go down this club will go the way of Bury or Derby and this parasite won't stick around to clean up the damage. Him and all his billionaire mates laughing at our expense. Can you imagine what Catterick and Kendall would say if they saw us now? I'm so disgusted with him and his agent friends making a mockery of us.