Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
We will be relegated under Moshiri's tenure. It's inevitable.

Why are you comparing us to Derby County? What is the relevance of that, and why have you brought up HMRC

This is just another of those stupid posts calling out fans for demanding better. If you seriously think it's wrong to question the club's hierarchy then I'm genuinely lost for words.
I think that we are not too dissimilar to Derby, that’s why.

If we chase Morshiri away and he decides to cut his losses, we will sink without trace. I don’t think it is that big a step from where we are now to where Derby are. The football authorities have applied FFP rules to Derby to the point where the club is about to be wound up. We are not too far from sliding down the same slide. When Moshiri pulls his backing we will need to sell DCL and Richarlison to stay afloat.

Is there really any wonder they would not let him buy any more shares at Arsenal. They had him well sussed out. Billionaire businessman who is good at steel but clueless at running football clubs.

I think that we are not too dissimilar to Derby, that’s why.

If we chase Morshiri away and he decides to cut his losses, we will sink without trace. I don’t think it is that big a step from where we are now to where Derby are. The football authorities have applied FFP rules to Derby to the point where the club is about to be wound up. We are not too far from sliding down the same slide. When Moshiri pulls his backing we will need to sell DCL and Richarlison to stay afloat.

We are nothing like Derby. I think they have been a top flight club for about a quarter of my 28 year lifetime.

No one is too big to be sold by us. Moshiri has led the club to enormous regression so I think it's bizarre that you would defend him and claim he has stopped us becoming like Derby. Such a bizarre point, and I don't follow the logic.

Honestly fans need to stop going through the turnstiles home and away starting from Monday, this isn't just about Benitez its about the whole set up from top to bottom.

Its the only way they will take notice. I couldn't even get excited last night when we pulled it back to 2-1 that's how much damage has been done here.

I understand your sentiment, but think we are in extreme danger if we try to push Moshiri out. What you want disappeared when the club was bought and big money poured in. If the stadium is pulled, the money spent can’t be offset. Our best players will have to be sold and we may face a 12 point deduction.

Derby are about to be liquidated by HMRC, following a 12 point deduction. Think on that. They will cease to exist.

I wouldn’t be against that tbh. Would improve my weekends/relationships no end.

I understand your sentiment, but think we are in extreme danger if we try to push Moshiri out. What you want disappeared when the club was bought and big money poured in. If the stadium is pulled, the money spent can’t be offset. Our best players will have to be sold and we may face a 12 point deduction.

Derby are about to be liquidated by HMRC, following a 12 point deduction. Think on that. They will cease to exist.

Hang on, this is on course to happen anyway even with Moshiri??