Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters

You really couldn't make it up. Fans protesting the board after the Derby , unpopular manager , players not good enough.

So moshiri rings the fella that he said he couldn't trust speaking to as an outlet for the fans. Instead of , speaking through the actual channels.

We really are becoming a joke. Not even our owner want to speak to us.

You really couldn't make it up. Fans protesting the board after the Derby , unpopular manager , players not good enough.

So moshiri rings the fella
that he said he couldn't trust speaking to as an outlet for the fans. Instead of , speaking through the actual channels.

We really are becoming a joke. Not even our owner want to speak to us.

He never even rang him mate, Jim White sent Moshiri a text asking about Benitez's position and Moshiri replied with a text back asking him to tell the fans Benitez wouldn't be sacked.

All of his wealth was given to him in a lump sum from usmanov. He's not a great businessman.

Indeed.

As far as I know he was, allegedly, Usmanov’s bagman when Russian assets were being given out to “friends” of the Party.

I don’t think he is known for any great business acumen in manufacture or tech innovation etc.

An accountant who won the metaphorical lottery.

And in the immortal words of @davek the “poorest billionaire in the world” ?

I honestly could not be less arsed about the stadium. It is not a priority and won't improve the team.

I don't care about the money. I want my club back. This is not an everton team.
I understand your sentiment, but think we are in extreme danger if we try to push Moshiri out. What you want disappeared when the club was bought and big money poured in. If the stadium is pulled, the money spent can’t be offset. Our best players will have to be sold and we may face a 12 point deduction.

Derby are about to be liquidated by HMRC, following a 12 point deduction. Think on that. They will cease to exist.

I understand your sentiment, but think we are in extreme danger if we try to push Moshiri out. What you want disappeared when the club was bought and big money poured in. If the stadium is pulled, the money spent can’t be offset. Our best players will have to be sold and we may face a 12 point deduction.

Derby are about to be liquidated by HMRC, following a 12 point deduction. Think on that. They will cease to exist.

We will be relegated under Moshiri's tenure. It's inevitable.

Why are you comparing us to Derby County? What is the relevance of that, and why have you brought up HMRC

This is just another of those stupid posts calling out fans for demanding better. If you seriously think it's wrong to question the club's hierarchy then I'm genuinely lost for words.

This is what Moshiri said in the AGM.

Maybe I can answer that. Jim White is a friend of mine. He calls me late at night.

Sometimes it’s caller number withheld, and I think it’s Bill, but he gets something out of me.