Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Couple of points,
If a business fails ultimate responsibility for that failure rests with the owner who appoints and directs the staff below him.
Moshiri has been here for something like six years now and his administration has so far failed to improve the teams standing.
We have little right to moral high ground in terms of ownership.
I would disagree. If a business fails then it’s the responsibility of the CEO. It’s their job to grow and improve the business on behalf of the shareholders.

Problem with us is that our CEO is busy doing anything and everything but the job she’s supposed to be doing. We have a chairman who won’t give up the pot and who still believes it’s his job to run the club.

Our DoF is a spineless jellyfish who is not fit or capable to do the job he’s supposed to and impose a style of play for our club and recruit the right players to play in that system.

The Manager is supposed to simply coach the players Brands supplies him - but he’s busy planning and staging internal coups within the club.

And to top it all off we gave Usmanov dictating our managerial recruitment process and Moshiri the owner who is totally clueless.

It’s a proper cake and arse party

We're always looking for someone to blame.
Before Mosh it was Kenright.
Before Benitez it was the snake, the fraud, the golfer, the clueless - all the way back to Catterick's days.
I wonder if people would be happy if a vile state funded takeover like say the Chinese - in the same way the Saudi's have taken over the barcodes - would be acceptable? Not for me.
Sure Mosh has made mistakes - but I see no alternatives - so let's give him a bit of time to allow his appointments to have an impact. More knee jerk bad appointments / reactions is what has plagued us for decades.

I agree.

I would disagree. If a business fails then it’s the responsibility of the CEO. It’s their job to grow and improve the business on behalf of the shareholders.

Problem with us is that our CEO is busy doing anything and everything but the job she’s supposed to be doing. We have a chairman who won’t give up the pot and who still believes it’s his job to run the club.

Our DoF is a spineless jellyfish who is not fit or capable to do the job he’s supposed to and impose a style of play for our club and recruit the right players to play in that system.

The Manager is supposed to simply coach the players Brands supplies him - but he’s busy planning and staging internal coups within the club.

And to top it all off we gave Usmanov dictating our managerial recruitment process and Moshiri the owner who is totally clueless.

How do you know that?

A clueless Iranian beancounter dangerously experimenting with the existence of a classic English football club.

If the stadium wasn't underway that feller would be on the end of a riot to get him out of the club.
Agreed. But would he be on the end of a riot? Isn’t that kopite behaviour?

Although you say you disagree you finish by pointing out that Moshiri (and by extension Usmanov ) are at the top of the currently malfunctioning pyramid. Which actually mirrors my position that he/they are the ones who carry ultimate responsibility for the debacle we are now witnessing.

Although you say you disagree you finish by pointing out that Moshiri (and by extension Usmanov ) are at the top of the currently malfunctioning pyramid. Which actually mirrors my position that he/they are the ones who carry ultimate responsibility for the debacle we are now witnessing.
Yes agreed, but the entire framework is a shambles . My main point of disagreement to your OP was the role of a CEO in any business. I then went off on one.

Can I vote to get rid of Kenwright first and see if things improve? Feels like he's the main leader for so many incompetencies around the club. Get rid of him and his cronies and it should be an immediate improvement.

Moshiri seems to have good intentions but poorly advised.

Can I vote to get rid of Kenwright first and see if things improve? Feels like he's the main leader for so many incompetencies around the club. Get rid of him and his cronies and it should be an immediate improvement.

Moshiri seems to have good intentions but poorly advised.
He's an accountant for a criminal. He doesn't have good intentions. Blaming kenwright after 6 years of this fraud is just desperate.