Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
Don’t know what the hell this is but make sure you all give it a big fat dislike. Just uploaded 20 minutes ago. Don’t give a toss that the fans have just been humiliated yet again, just puff pieces looking for likes and views.

I'm really fed up with modern football. This is not a sport I fell in love with. Everton for me is a loyal working class fanbase, English tradition and culture, thousand of miles travelled and having a good time all around England and Europe, not milionaires kicking a ball about and not giving a toss with fans spending massive money just to watch them do it.

I really rather see my club playing lower league football with local guys in the squad than this commercial money making machine that is Premier League.

We will not see success until he sells to someone who understands football. The identity of our club has been destroyed since he took ownership. What even are we these days?
We are pointless extras in the soap opera that is the premiership, the media have their favourites and the line has been drawn. Our owners PR machine is up there with prince Andrews.

Think this one the worst cases of money laundering you could imagine.
Here Mosh here’s £500M clean it up.
Ok where is it?
Sorry uncle we’ve been fleeced.

Don’t know what the hell this is but make sure you all give it a big fat dislike. Just uploaded 20 minutes ago. Don’t give a toss that the fans have just been humiliated yet again, just puff pieces looking for likes and views.

That had been promoted since yesterday tbf, before anyone had an inkling of what was going to happen in the last 13 minutes