Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
I have heard what he said but I’m reading the comments here.
I also got the email off Denise our CEO and she was lightly critical I’d say.
Please someone post the mosh link if possible.

Gotta love Everton,

Simon is missing the whole point that these big 6 don’t want relegation from this new league. This is the whole point in why they want to create it. They want their money secure.

I agree

He is making a fair, but ultimately irrelevant point. He is saying that if things were different and all the horrid elements of the plans were taken away, then everyone would be ok with it. Isn't that the case for all objectionable things in life?

The format he says will be agreed is similar to the CL model they want to overhaul as an act of self preservation. There is no obvious likelihood of the owners involved agreeing to open qualification in and out and fair distribution of cash. Why would they bother with a breakaway if they did? Seems excessive to get more leverage over UEFA if all you want is a better split of the money.

Gotta love Everton,

There were two seperate emails/statements from the club. The email from Denise was specifically to fans, then the public statement was much stronger.

Gotta love Everton,

Gotta love Everton,

It's a livestream, so a bit tricky to link, but if you go back to about 10:23 (watching the clock on the bottom left of the video), it's the start of Moshiri talking.

Edit:

Easier link to the segment.

I agree

He is making a fair, but ultimately irrelevant point. He is saying that if things were different and all the horrid elements of the plans were taken away, then everyone would be ok with it. Isn't that the case for all objectionable things in life?

The format he says will be agreed is similar to the CL model they want to overhaul as an act of self preservation. There is no obvious likelihood of the owners involved agreeing to open qualification in and out and fair distribution of cash. Why would they bother with a breakaway if they did? Seems excessive to get more leverage over UEFA if all you want is a better split of the money.
He's paid to be the counter point to the argument. I wouldn't read too much into what he's saying. In fact, I'd go so far to say the fact that that's his argument, suggests they're treading lightly to not sound like they are in favour of it in any way.

Denise is genuine but anyone who thinks Moshiri wouldn’t snap their hand of to join and line his pockets I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

He’s a businessman with zero affiliation to Everton. Businessmen exist to make money, that’s in their DNA. Moshiri is not Everton, nor are the six parasites who own the six clubs.

We all know you don't support Everton so least this topic is helping rat you out.

I agree

You could make the same argument for Nazi Germany and Stalin’s Russia - if things were different and you ignore the bad stuff