Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Not sure if corrected thread but Everton have just satisfied loads of charges.

Someone tell me if that means Moshiri is about to unleash the warchest?

The charges we have satisfied are old charges. For instance, we satisfied the Metro bank charges that we set up in September 19 and April 19. However, we registered a new charge pertaining to Metro Bank 3 weeks ago.

Mate, your just being silly now, if you don’t wanna answer my question, keep on avoiding it. Where’s the evidence that the virus has knocked millions off the transfer market. Because I’ve seen some crazy prices getting bandied around still. I’ll await your answer.

mate, prices being bandied about and prices actually being paid out, are two entirely different things.

If this fella can’t provide the funds anymore then it is time for him to leave.
And then which multi billionaire have you got in mind to take up the reins? Do you not remember the days of Peter Johnson and the Kenwright years in the wilderness, begging loans from companies in the Cayman Islands? So, again, who takes over from Moshiri? And don't say Usmanov, because if mosh leaves, this fella will turn on his heels and never look our way again.

All those saying ‘who comes if he leaves’ probably said the same about Kenwright.

Never ending cycle of apologists, some fans. It’s a contributing factor as to the position we now find ourselves in.

All those saying ‘who comes if he leaves’ probably said the same about Kenwright.

Never ending cycle of apologists, some fans. It’s a contributing factor as to the position we now find ourselves in.

Yeah we can easily find a new owner.

The speed in which Ashley sold Newcastle highlights how many buyers there out there.

We will not find an owner willing to invest as much as Moshiri has, even if we tried for a 100 years.

Hes without question the 3rd best owner in the League.

The only 2 who have invested more are Roman and the oil barons at City.

No other owner in the whole league has done more in the last 4 years.

But sure.

GET OUT MOSH, GIVE US A OUR CLAB BACK

Not sure if corrected thread but Everton have just satisfied loads of charges.

Someone tell me if that means Moshiri is about to unleash the warchest?
Ones with Santander, Metro Bank and some other funding service.
The charges we have satisfied are old charges. For instance, we satisfied the Metro bank charges that we set up in September 19 and April 19. However, we registered a new charge pertaining to Metro Bank 3 weeks ago.

Its just satisfying payment schedules and freeing up liquidity / cashflow.

And then which multi billionaire have you got in mind to take up the reins? Do you not remember the days of Peter Johnson and the Kenwright years in the wilderness, begging loans from companies in the Cayman Islands? So, again, who takes over from Moshiri? And don't say Usmanov, because if mosh leaves, this fella will turn on his heels and never look our way again.

There would be a lot of interest once the stadium is built. The issue wouldnt be finding a buyer it would be finding the 'right' buyer.

Moshiri clearly is a 'fan' and very good with the books. He also isnt shy about throwing money into the club and the city.

His weakness was not hiring the right managers but backing them fully with funds...the only real blame we can lay at his door has been making the wrong appointments at managerial level and above.

Interesting to think about this. I wonder how much the club is currently valued at and how much the valuation would be once the stadium is built.

Lets say hypothetically that I bought the club from Moshiri...all cash no debts/loans.

I then removed the board and replaced them with serial winners from European giants.

The new DOF then liased with Ancelotti and the board and there was a restructuring at all levels...some would keep their jobs and others would be laid off with new coaches and scouts brought in with winning track records.

I then give the new DOF and Ancelotti a budget of £1billion for new signings in the 1st team and youth teams to go back to being the Mersey Millionaires (billionaires).

Now what happens with FFP -- are we relegated for breaking the rules? Players would want to leave en masse.

-- Are we banned from europe? Players would leave en masse

-- Are we blocked from signing new players? Halting us in our tracks

Whats your solution to FFP? Because Moshiri i feel would lash millions on the squad but the hurdle would be FFP.

Oh, @Zatara, you're just confusing people with solid facts instead of emotion. Not the GOT way!

(Seriously, I'm not happy with his managerial appointments up to the present guy - who I think is our last chance saloon - but apart from that, genuinely can't see what else he could have done for us.)