Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
You post the same thing numerous times dressed up in different ways, Why do you keep doing it? We know you don't like Silva.
We know you want the best for Everton.
We know you think Farhad isn't enough to take this club forward yet you keep posting about it everyday. WHY.
People on this site know what side of the team you're on you don't need to keep up appearances and mention it everyday.

I've deleted my post as its off topic.

Basically if all the posters people didnt like on here disappeared who would people debate/argue with?

You need me as much as I need you.

I'll let you ponder that chief as deep down you know you it too :pint2:
m8 I've got no problems with your opinions, The problem is you feel the need to post daily about the same topic wanting Silva gone/Farhad not being good enough.
I absolutely despise Morgan Schneiderlin but I don't pop in his thread everyday and say get out of our club on the daily basis like you do about Silva/Farhad.
You come off as a negative poster because the majority of your posts are on negative things, We all know your feelings, I just don't understand why you feel the need to do it.

m8 I've got no problems with your opinions, The problem is you feel the need to post daily about the same topic wanting Silva gone/Farhad not being good enough.
I absolutely despise Morgan Schneiderlin but I don't pop in his thread everyday and say get out of our club on the daily basis like you do about Silva/Farhad.
You come off as a negative poster because the majority of your posts are on negative things, We all know your feelings, I just don't understand why you feel the need to do it.

Because we live in the age of social media/internet where if misinformation/one viewpoint is not challenged it can spread and misinform/lead the masses.

Its important both sides of a story are told mate as there are always 2 sides and you predominantly only hear one side told on a number of topics therefore I have a duty to keep it balanced.

Same way if 75% thought Schneiderlin was a quality player and hard worker you would likely post alot more in the Schneiderlin thread and rightly so to bring balance to an argument.

Anyway back on topic apologys for straying off.

Last edited:
But you said everything was Bill's fault?

I respect Farhad for the investment so far as he's tried and thats commendable - however there can be no doubt he has let himself down by not sweeping clean the boardroom & his choice of manager current and past.

He's on a tightrope as if he does the right thing - he could win over the hearts and minds of most Blues but if he carries on down the road he has been - how long before he morphs into the devisive figure that is Kenwright?

And lets not forget Kenwright evaded alot of criticism because he's a "Blue" and "one of us" will that same goodwill be given to an Iranian Utd fan?

I respect Farhad for the investment so far as he's tried and thats commendable - however there can be no doubt he has let himself down by not sweeping clean the boardroom & his choice of manager current and past.

He's on a tightrope as if he does the right thing - he could win over the hearts and minds of most Blues but if he carries on down the road he has been - how long before he morphs into the devisive figure that is Kenwright?

And lets not forget Kenwright evaded alot of criticism because he's a "Blue" and "one of us" will that same goodwill be given to an Iranian Utd fan?
tldr1.gif

You didnt answer my question.

Whats the right thing?

Yes because he puts his money where his mouth is whether he succeeds or not. He is giving time and being patient. Nobody has that wealth without being ruthless.