Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Look how far we’ve fallen since he took over.

The difference is night and day.
The decline is shocking, what makes it worse is average mid table clubs are now stable, Palace, Bournemouth even West Ham, while were a mess, thing is all it takes is the right manager and we can get back to punching above our weight as the media use to call it.

The decline is shocking, what makes it worse is average mid table clubs are now stable, Palace, Bournemouth even West Ham, while were a mess, thing is all it takes is the right manager and we can get back to punching above our weight as the media use to call it.
I just have zero confidence in them getting it right..

It seriously wouldn't surprise me if we went and got pulis or Mark Hughes.

Im not even on a wind up either

Moshiri chased after SILVA ffs.. Waited and paid compo for him. Its like us now going after Jack Ross who just got sacked from Sunderland

Thinking about it, we are going to be limited in the manager we can pick now.

We need to guarantee survival just like when we sacked Koeman.

This club just makes you laugh

. Any owner who rubber-stamps the appointment of some lightweight no-mark like Barrett-Baxendale to the position of CEO of his company, deserves what's coming to them...

Awful stewardship by Mosh-man...the club is circling the drainpipe; and sadly, we will all go down together; slowly at first, and then all at once...

You better sack him tomorrow Farhad or you and me are done.

I and every Everton supporter wanted you to success and put their faith in you but now you have to EARN that faith and get rid of him.

Get a good enough manager in to take this club FORWARD and we'll back you 100%

But you keep Silva and thats me done with ya.

I and every Everton supporter wanted you to success and put their faith in you but now you have to EARN that faith and get rid of him.

Hi mate, Farhad has been on the phone, he said he doesnt care.

Farhad just text me saying he won't sleep tonight mate. Take that back and apologise.

Sure he’s devastated mate

Lol

Mosh

source.gif