Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
he does but I think he can be vetoed , his decision isn't final like I would think levy's is.

I heard that during last summers window, brands had to take over some of bills deals as they were not going well ...

@MarcelsGoat might be able to back my claim up here

Nope.

Heard it mentioned, not sure how true it is, seems unlikely to me. Cant imagine Brands would let his filthy hands anywhere near his deals in the first place tbh.

It really, REALLY is.

Bill Kenwright is chairman of the board, as is Levy.

Obviously I don’t know but my suspicion is he is but purely in name only! On a day to day basis the decision makers now I think are Moshiri, Brands and Ryazantsev. Bill’s role is more of a PR man who gets rolled out for tributes, quotes etc, i suspect on transfers the only role he has is the “if you know your history” chat!

Where as the impression portrayed of Levy is that of a man who effectively writes the cheques out for Joe Lewis to sign, with Levy making virtually all the day to day decisions in particular on transfer dealings, I don’t think there’s a lot happens at Tottenham without him knowing!

I heard that during last summers window, brands had to take over some of bills deals as they were not going well ...

This is obviously true and I'll tell you why, it's like when you ask your nan a question about something and she ends up telling you everything about everything not related to the question you asked. Tell me one person who wants to listen to Bill talking about the boys pen for 2 hours everytime they speak to him?

Am I right or am I right?

When we all thought £1.5 billion owner was enough money to get us back where we belong on that eventful away day at Aston Villa with the banners of us being F%$*&%$ rich.

Even more amazing is his personal wealth has gone up over that figure in the last few Forbes wealth lists.

Still no progress in the league, on his 4th manager since he's been at the club and still no where near a new stadium nearly 5 years on.

I give him a D+.

You what?!?!?

He does make decisions mate but as i said prviously i don't think it's quite as much as some think. But there is just no way that he is there in the role of chairman to sit there and do sweet fa other than throw out the odd soundbite every now and again, sorry i just believe that, no big business is run like that and if that is the case i would be asking serious questions about yet another Moshiri appointment.
No mate Bill is there in name only , the club may have used him in a negotiating capacity ( very good at it i believe) but as decisions like Levy makes absolutely not.
Once Mosh has his shares he will no doubt be given an honorary something.
So again no comparison mate.

In reality, what we are likely to see is the true intentions of Moshiri.

Today marks the culmination of what were likely pre-contract agreements to acquire shares. Its likely Bill and previous shareholders could have had terms and conditions to release their shareholdings to be met over a period of time i.e. investment in new ground, investment in club, removing debt, transfer funds etc.

Its likely if he has achieved his shareholding target hes met all those requirements. He now has a free wheel and will now to be acting off his own bat, so we are likely to see what his true intentions are for the club and how he views Everton as an investment vehicle.

We are likely to learn more about Moshiri in the months ahead and his true intentions for the club, then at any point he has been here, what happens next is going to be very, very telling........
Can you keep an eye on the Isle of Man
There might be an incoming shortly

Amazed how desperate some apparent "fans" are apparently so keen for Moshiri to fail just to score points and get likes on this forum - pure clickbait!

Isn't it, even though they've just won the Champions league trophy and we are supposed to be the bitter one's. Wonder if some of these are actual kite flyers, dog walkers and vole sympathizers, oh wait that's the ground move. :)

When we all thought £1.5 billion owner was enough money to get us back where we belong on that eventful away day at Aston Villa with the banners of us being F%$*&%$ rich.

Even more amazing is his personal wealth has gone up over that figure in the last few Forbes wealth lists.

Still no progress in the league, on his 4th manager since he's been at the club and still no where near a new stadium nearly 5 years on.

I give him a D+.
With respect mate, why don't you just go away.
With slightly less respect why don't you just (bad word) off.