Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
Funny, that. I just looked up that term in the dictionary and it had this picture directly underneath it.

bill-kenwright-has-been-awarded-an-honorary-degree-from-the-university-of-liverpool-79207494.jpg
He needs to be gone this summer.

Three of our neighbours in: Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool found out their Champions League quarterfinal opponents today. It’s just so sad the state this club is in.

Moshiri should be out there searching of people at the top of their profession to join the board and get this club moving in the right direction, instead he has kept on failures like Kenwright and Woods, whilst promoting people to positions beyond what their employment history deserves in DBB.

Just goes from failure to failure, does Moshiri.

Three of our neighbours in: Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool found out their Champions League quarterfinal opponents today. It’s just so sad the state this club is in.

Moshiri should be out there searching of people at the top of their profession to join the board and get this club moving in the right direction, instead he has kept on failures like Kenwright and Woods, whilst promoting people to positions beyond what their employment history deserves in DBB.

Just goes from failure to failure, does Moshiri.

Its a sad indictment of where the club is at present. No other club in England is in our situation of having our neighbours dominating at present and 2 clubs just down the road regular league title winners.

I've said it for a while now Moshiri only cares for BMD - when he came in it was all talk of getting in a block buster manager, monopoly money and competing at the top.

Now its gambles on midtable managers, expected losses and relegation battles.

The whole things a disgrace and if I had my way fans would be staying away from the ground in protest at whats been served up these past few seasons.

If Moshiri had any self respect he would sack Silva at the seasons end and get in a good manager and make it be known that the current situation is not acceptable for this club.

Denise talking about challenging for the title lollollollollollol

You following my posts around, mate?

We’ve scaled back on the stadium, as can be seen from the renders last year in comparison to the leaked document.

We probably won’t be firing Silva, despite him being on for a bottom half finish. Wolves and West Ham on the other hand are both improving.

Moshiri is the latest Randy Lerner.

So no quotes from anyone inside the club then? Thought as much

Moshiri is definitely another Randy Lerner.

The only way he gets my trust back on board is punting Silva in the summer.

Not even BMD at this moment in time sways me. Doesn't matter how good or shiny a stadium looks like if you go there to watch your team get whooped every saturday.