Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
Joke of a club really aren't we. Utter mediocrity even after 400m spent.

Yes the damage that those two dunces, Ronald Koeman and Steve Walsh caused, will take time to fix.Those two buffoons, have caused serious damage to this football club.But there is positives.The new stadium plan seems to be progressing nicely, and at least we're not Villa!

I like him but like I said he's starting to look a bit randy Lerner, comes in throws money about initially, promises the world and then when we don't suddenly become world beaters he takes away the cheque book and tells us to fend for ourselves.

Some of the football decisions he's made have been bizarre aswell, the only one he's probably got right is marcel brands

I like him but like I said he's starting to look a bit randy Lerner, comes in throws money about initially, promises the world and then when we don't suddenly become world beaters he takes away the cheque book and tells us to fend for ourselves.

Some of the football decisions he's made have been bizarre aswell, the only one he's probably got right is marcel brands
I was thinking the same but would've said Ellis Short. I hope Brands turns out to be a good appointment and that he will be the main decision maker on managerial appointments in future.

Christ this again!

How can we blame our chairman for funding and spending over £200m, increasing spending in every aspect of the club from EITC, squad to general employment in the club, increased sponsorship into the club plus delivering a new stadium with genuine hope?

He may not be a football man but he has supported this club in the way he can - MONEY MONEY MONEY.

Most Evertonians agree that under Moyes if he had money he would've done better.

Now Martinez wasn't working so he got rid for Koeman.

Koeman did ok 1st season but he and Walsh overspending on wages and fees have crippled the club for Silva and Brand so he had baggage to shift before they can stamp their mark.

His advisors need shooting for allowing our overspending but they have been deflected by its the Billionaire's fault in the media.

He has completed restructured this problem and we have to readjust our squad and finance but on the pitch you can't blame Moshiri.

The manager and players aren't doing it

Christ this again!

How can we blame our chairman for funding and spending over £200m, increasing spending in every aspect of the club from EITC, squad to general employment in the club, increased sponsorship into the club plus delivering a new stadium with genuine hope?

He may not be a football man but he has supported this club in the way he can - MONEY MONEY MONEY.

Most Evertonians agree that under Moyes if he had money he would've done better.

Koeman did ok 1st season but he and Walsh overspending on wages and fees have crippled the club for Silva and Brand so he had baggage to shift before they can stamp their mark.

His advisors need shooting for allowing our overspending but they have been deflected by its the Billionaire's fault in the media.

He has completed restructured this problem and we have to readjust our squad and finance but on the pitch you can't blame Moshiri.

The initial flurry of spending has come to an end and sadly, we’re no better off than we were before Moshiri arrived.

You can blame Koeman and Walsh, and question the capabilities of Silva, but Moshiri is the man who has appointed all of those people to positions of massive responsibility during what should have been a big transition period for us.

Christ this again!

This is the problem not Moshiri.

The past three years with Moshiri in charge in a nutshell:

• spends and wastes the club's own generated cash (unprecedented player sales + massive tv revenue increases amounting to hundreds of millions of pounds) on hiring clueless coaches and DoFs who have then gone on to waste the vast majority of said hundreds of millions of pounds on utter dross
  • adds uninspiring figures to the board
  • oversees the club's status plummeting to a low not seen since Johnson was the owner
  • initiates a stadium scheme that lurches from one unmet deadline to another and which shows little prospect of getting off the ground
  • buys up club debt that leaves him in total command of the club
I see no way forward under him. He's proven to be a massively wasteful and disruptive influence on the club. His takeover has been a complete failure if takeover's are (correctly) judged on the boost they give to a football club. We've regressed in his time here, not progressed.

That'll have been one of his "expected defeats" (still gobsmacked he came out with the one) yesterday so he won't have been too concerned by it I don't think.