Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
I am born, bred, and still living in East Anglia. But I have lost count how many times I've been at Goodison and have been asked "what accents that lad? Are you from Somerset?". YOU SCOUSERS ARE ALL RACIST MINGE BAGS!!!!!!

I am born, bred, and still living in East Anglia. But I have lost count how many times I've been at Goodison and have been asked "what accents that lad? Are you from Somerset?". YOU SCOUSERS ARE ALL RACIST MINGE BAGS!!!!!!

Thats weird, cos I have never ever been asked if I come from East Anglia, and I have a reasonably strong Somerset/Bristol accent.

Thats weird, cos I have never ever been asked if I come from East Anglia, and I have a reasonably strong Somerset/Bristol accent.
I guess it's probably because when people not from either place hear either of the accents, they more often than not think "west coast", as stereotypically the Somerset/Bristol accent is the more 'famous'. Then again, on a handful of occasions I've had Americans/Canadians ask if I'm Australian, which I really don't understand lol .

Moshiri tho hey, what a lad!

I've had run ins with Dave in the past,but theres no way he's racist. Without posters like Dave the forum would lose a lot of its momentum. The best debates are always between posters who are far apart in opinion,but are respectful of each other. And vicious sarcasm and cyber graffiti are part of what makes a good forum,and GOT is a good forum.

May disagree with Davek on a lot of football/EFC issues but I cannot see where the racist accusations come from.....he don't like Moshiri and that's his opinion whether I or anyone else agrees or disagrees....end of

DnH1ZXGWsAUAcrR.jpg