Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
So what are the comparisons then??

Its OK saying we need these players, but 1) the club has to be willing to sell and 2) the player needs to want to come here. Otherwise you're just buying for the sake of buying.
Comparisons , Moshiri doesn't own the club 100% , he's safeguarded himself by paying the debts off with an interest free loan . This means he'll get his £80 million back when the club gets sold . As for players , we'll see what happens in January, there's talk of depay going to spurs if we're struggling, we won't attract Any players. Yes Knighton when all became clear didn't have the money , Moshiri had it . This time next year we will see were we are at . After watching us for 40 plus years we always watch with caution. Actions speak louder than words . It's all about opinions.

Comparisons , Moshiri doesn't own the club 100% , he's safeguarded himself by paying the debts off with an interest free loan . This means he'll get his £80 million back when the club gets sold . As for players , we'll see what happens in January, there's talk of depay going to spurs if we're struggling, we won't attract Any players. Yes Knighton when all became clear didn't have the money , Moshiri had it . This time next year we will see were we are at . After watching us for 40 plus years we always watch with caution. Actions speak louder than words . It's all about opinions.

So there's no comparison's. Moshiri invested in the club and wrote off long term debts and Knighton got nothing because his backers pulled out.

Obviously there's now evidence that he's actually put some money into the club but he hasn't totally won me over yet. The summer was a disaster, there's no getting away from that and because of that I can't help but feel we've wasted a season. Spending on quality in January would help sway me though.
Like I've said to others Tony , we'll wait and see what he brings .

Arsenal have 31 commercial partners around the world, Manchester United have 25, Everton have 10 if you include stubhub, Everton mastercard, sodexo & fanatics (kitbag)

Arsenal have 31 commercial partners around the world, Manchester United have 25, Everton have 10 if you include stubhub, Everton mastercard, sodexo & fanatics (kitbag)
Surely we will be increasing our commercial turnover with Moshiri at the helm.
No doubt the Chang deal will finish and we get a blue chip main sponsor and possibly buy out the Umbro deal