Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Johnson kenwright moshiri 30 years worth of bad owners surely the law of averages means the next one will be half decent
I kind of agree in the sense that people wanted change under Kenwright, we got moshiri, unfortunately, so we have to want change now, with the mess he has made.
As you say, eventually we have to get it right, and can't get much worse them what we have.
Moshiri OUT

I kind of agree in the sense that people wanted change under Kenwright, we got moshiri, unfortunately, so we have to want change now, with the mess he has made.
As you say, eventually we have to get it right, and can't get much worse them what we have.
Moshiri OUT
Kenwrights been far worse than the other two and had a lot longer to sort it out ,if it wernt for
Moyes god knows where we,d be least we won a cup under Johnson and hopefully a new staduim off moshiri what positives can ye take from kenwright really ?

Only Roman and Mansoor are/were looked at as "good" owners possibly Newcastle kids will join the troupe but across the park despite various titles RS suspicion still surrounds FSG.

The point is unless you have mega money AND are willing to spend it (big question mark there re uncle Uzi and Mosh) you can't win. The next owner needs to be of their ilk otherwise we are destined for more of the same. All very dispiriting really.

This seems bad, mkay.
It is, when your owner is an accountant and an accounting firm won't touch you becuase they are worried about your accounts, on top of the FFP situation he has inflicted on us, it really does show up Moshiri for what he is.

Just pray it gets him one step closer to the exit.

Nothing but the best is good enough.

I think we should include fraud accountants in that statement.

He very good...

Last edited:
It is, when your owner is an accountant and an accounting firm won't touch you becuase they are worried about your accounts, on top of the FFP situation he has inflicted on us, it really does show up Moshiri for what he is.

Just pray it gets him one step closer to the exit.
I think this might do the opposite.

If the accounts are unreliable, that will spook would-be buyers. Look at the state of the gilt market because of the government's unreliable numbers.