Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
This is like Brazil - Germany all over again!

Lu1EAu.png

Clearly can’t do it without Usmanov. Weird that he’s not sticking around until the stadium though - the buyer will have to make assurances he’ll cover the costs surely?

Clearly can’t do it without Usmanov. Weird that he’s not sticking around until the stadium though - the buyer will have to make assurances he’ll cover the costs surely?

Wouldn't trust him Americans are here for profit nothing else, if he buys us i predict we will be up for sale again within 2 years...for a much higher price.
Now have completely read the article it says a stake in Everton, but it doesn't say how much, so not a complete takeover, which is the bit that worried me.
If it is a smallish percentage and he keeps his word and helps fund the stadium, then it sounds a little more palatable. But let's wait and see the finer details.

Let's hope we don't sell to this fraud ?
Just reading some stuff, it's not a full sale as such, it's money to finish the stadium and for a stake in the club. Clearly Moshiri can't fund it himself which tbh i'm not surprised at as much of his wealth is paper wealth rather than disposable cash.