Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,240 92.1%

• Total voters

Paul reckons he has serious sponds mate or at least access to it, though he’s got skin the game these days.

Yes, they all talk a good game. I'm sure the supporters of those club's on the receiving end of a leveraged buyout all thought their new owners had access to 'major dough' too. I'd be surpised if this feller wasn't more like Glaser than Moshiri.

Matt Law / Torygraph: "The pound is almost at parity with the dollar...how can we get a story out of this in an international break?". ?
Not to mention we had a shrewd and sensible window, plugged many gaps and now have a solid pairing at the back costing £0. Unbeaten for a while, Mosh’s antics seem to have been reigned in. Fended off advances from the now clean sexy non-Russian Chelsea for our young starlet. DoF, manager, squad, fans seemingly more in alignment than they have been for years, and actually showing some patience.

Media and particularly tossers like this can’t abide that, especially from everyone’s new most hated club. Can’t possibly let us be content laughing at Southgate for a couple of weeks. They can’t moan at Richy diving anymore so pick the biggest blagger out of the failed consortium and say he is the only one now interested. Coupled with cack senseless quotes along the lines of “talks have accelerated and gone super duper well but nothing imminent.” Shut up.

Load of tosh. (Hopefully ?)

Obviously because I'm not a sad act I haven't been checking court documents etc every other week about this fraud.

But to my delight this was filed in in August...

LuRdSj.png

Dun dun dunnnnnnn....

Lu7o8J.png

Safe to say I'm going to have a fun evening tonight!