Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
We will never know, but maybe, just maybe, Kenwright eventually convinced/told Moshiri to stop interfering in footie stuff/stop listening to that agent?

Literally anyone at the club could’ve told him that, hell any fan could’ve told him that, hell he could’ve even worked it out himself after observing 6 years of managed decline off the back of his decisions. In no world am I believing that Kenwright’s continued presence at this club is a positive.

Literally anyone at the club could’ve told him that, hell any fan could’ve told him that, hell he could’ve even worked it out himself after observing 6 years of managed decline off the back of his decisions. In no world am I believing that Kenwright’s continued presence at this club is a positive.

Just flying a flag mate. Things are looking up after a pretty dire few years. I kinda look forward.

I agree Moshiri has been a disaster but it isn’t Moshiri vs Kenwright and you must pick a side, they have both contributed to pushing the club to the brink. One of Moshiri’s biggest failings is his refusal to oust Kenwright and I’ve said this multiple times.
I think that alone says a lot about Moshiri, he should of done that, I do agree, but looking at how bad his recruitment has been, and who he listens too, its possible if he had of done that and put one of his people in the role of chairman, things could easily of been a lot worse for us.

Everton owner Farhad Moshiri in talks to sell club to US businessman​

American real estate investor Maciek Kaminski closing in on £400mn takeover of Liverpool-based club
This worries me a lot. Long-term, yeah I think we need Moshiri out of the club but this Kaminski guy is a total unknown quantity. And for once it feels like we have a settled club heading in the right direction and we just don't need the upheaval.

This worries me a lot. Long-term, yeah I think we need Moshiri out of the club but this Kaminski guy is a total unknown quantity. And for once it feels like we have a settled club heading in the right direction and we just don't need the upheaval.
We have but a few bad results and fans will soon be moaning about the board....etc problem is its always going to be a risk getting new people in at any level from the playing staff to the top, dont be against Moshiri selling or you will be labeled a happy clapper but those who are happy for us to stagnate

Whilst he's clearly been an incompetent tit and it'd be good to get rid of him, this feels like a distraction we could do without right now just as we appear to have turned a bit of a corner.

If it does happen then hopefully no drastic changes in terms of the people currently making the footballing decisions i.e. Thelwell and Lampard.
They've indicated they'll put thier sons on the board. I wouldn't hold out much hope of them being suitable.