Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Its been thought quietly over the years but this very moment in his tenure is the moment why all unanimously addressed the elephant in the room and established we are not in safe hands under Moshiri.

Kinda like a struggling working class girl won the lotto and snaged a millionaire boy friend and as the years progressed she slowly but surely realising its not all its cracked up to be and she was happier struggling.

I despise this guy.

Something just doesn’t seem right for him to keep making these insane decisions that just hurt the club.

To me, I think there’s an ulterior motive to explain his actions. What they are, who knows? But surrounding himself with people like this Kia guy would explain the continuous dodgy behaviour.

But but, 500 million, but but, shiny new stadium, but but, Mosh Man.

People still think this Iranian lunatic is a good thing to have happened to the club. I'm not sure what his agenda is, but, it has nothing to do with a successful football team. I just wish he had never heard of an Everton. The stadium is not worth the hassle and if he manages to get us relegated, it might never happen.

I made the stadium point about 4 years ago. It's been clear that's the priority for a long long time.

Any club which prioritises off field issues over what happens on the pitch, will eventually find itself in trouble.

The stadium means nothing to me. I could not be less interested. I want to see a competitive team representing the values of this club. The idea of playing championship football in a soulless bowl is a horrible thought to me.

71F1777B-228F-41A5-A380-C81C03AB36B6.jpeg

I think he is governed more by emotions than actual hard-nosed business acumen...certainly from a footballing perspective. That's why many of us have said all along that he needs to step back, distance himself from so called 'Advisors' and reshuffle the Board by bringing in professional, dispassionate and objective people who see the greater overall picture and can put in place the future development of the Club. Just as with any successful enterprise the man at the top is primarily there to act as a figurehead and to sign off on projects. He needs to stop delving into Club affairs by trying to run it on his own...and certainly without the interventions of BK and Joorabchian. The former is a too dyed in the wool 'yesteryear man' and the other a mercenary.

If the reports in the Mirror are true and Mosh has overruled the board and gone his own way again we are screwed.

His made bad decision after bad and should not be making footballing calls at sll, seems like agents have the most influence with him.