Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
The decisions he's made since last Summer seem an almost deliberate attempt to relegate us.

An utter moron.

I just hope some way some how we can avoid relegation. Either way any decent player will be on their way before next season.

If its not this year it will be next.

Imagine leaving Goodison with a team not in the top flight.

If only Ayatollah Khomeini had made more of an effort to stamp out the counter revolutionary aspects of Iran , we might not be in this position

Question has to be asked what the point in the board if he constantly overrules them? Brands finally found his integrity and backbone and resigned over it but I won't hold my breath on the others

Amazon must be doing a remake of Brewster’s millions starring this clown. How can you consistently get these decisions wrong.
Mosh.jpg

Absolute effing clown. Has no regard for what he’s about to pour thousands and thousands of people through in five months time.

Killing the club. Absolutely killing it.

He’s going to take us down sooner or later. He hasn’t a clue how to run a football club. We are now watching teams that have come up from lower divisions cruise past us and we are being well and truly left behind.