7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
6k votes and counting.

B1FDD95E-B291-43D5-9E38-D45004DC9864.jpeg

Moshiri is the biggest problem at the club by far.
I currently couldn’t give a flying one about the stadium it’s become increasingly irrelevant to our immediate future,
I know I don't really understand this obsession with the stadium. Sunderland play in a great stadium in league one, plenty of teams play in new stadiums yet are in awful positions. In Bobby,s last season we got to 2 semi finals, managed to compete against the bigger sides, despite being useless. We,ve spent all this money, yet we,re further from the top 4 than ever before.

I know I don't really understand this obsession with the stadium. Sunderland play in a great stadium in league one, plenty of teams play in new stadiums yet are in awful positions. In Bobby,s last season we got to 2 semi finals, managed to compete against the bigger sides, despite being useless. We,ve spent all this money, yet we,re further from the top 4 than ever before.
Total lack of governance and control has resulted in this mess.

Kenwrong and DBB are just as guilty as Moshiri. So now Moshiri needs to look at replacing/re-structuring our board so that it functions correctly.

I see DBB getting the boot. Bill moving to a non-exec director position and then a new chairman and CEO appointed.

Brands and Walsh's frivolous spending has set us back years ultimately.

"Oh no Farhad please dont give me another £25 million to spend on a CB we desperately need after I wasted £25 million on Gbamin think of the accounts Farhad".

Thank God that phoney has been booted.

Moshiri owns the club but is not a fan.
It was a business opportunity and still is.

He is in total ownership of the club. Bill Kenwright and all the others are advisors but nothing more.
The club earns the overwhelming majority of it's money from sources other than gate receipts now. Fans opinions are important but not vital.

We live in a different football world but some refuse to see that.
The appointment of RB made that abundantly clear.

Moshiri owns the club but is not a fan.
It was a business opportunity and still is.

He is in total ownership of the club. Bill Kenwright and all the others are advisors but nothing more.
The club earns the overwhelming majority of it's money from sources other than gate receipts now. Fans opinions are important but not vital.

We live in a different football world but some refuse to see that.
The appointment of RB made that abundantly clear.

At the first sign of Sack the Board chants, one of the Board members were sacked. Plus, see the huge news coverage of the Board level issues over the past week.

Without the fans being onside, the club can't succeed. I am sure Moshiri knows this.

Exactly. And that's who the protest should have focussed on. Moshiri is in trouble here at everton. He's the one everyone knows is to blame. Why the 27 minute people didn't hammer that home and blunted its attack is beyond me. It was way too respectful to Moshiri...almost leaving him one side and pointing the finger elsewhere and encouraging him to act to save his own investment.