Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
The thing is - all of that in bold - I was saying very early into his reign of error....and getting slaughtered for it while others were on their knees worshipping "The Mosh".

….to be fair to him, he was backing Managers but what I certainly didn’t realise is he was also brokering deals himself.

He introduced a DoF but not the transfer process to make it work. Koeman and Walsh worked separately ringing in their own players with both having power of veto they never exercised. Absolute nonsense of a situation and wasting vasts amount of monies with two individuals having separate agendas.

i recall at the time you identifying certain players you assumed were manager generated, whilst others were DoF generated. Brands has come in and rather than be given total authority, the DoF role has weakened. He’s on record as saying the Manager calls the shots when it comes to transfers (something you call for but still criticise Brands).

it’s a mess of a process, Manager & Owner acquiring players.

He's the Everton manager who I will support until he's not the Everton manager.

Have a try of doing that yourself.

….I still don’t get what ’supporting a manager’ means. Does it mean we shouldn’t criticise him? Does that stretch to players, should we support all the players and not criticise them? Sounds a bit like RAWK.

….to be fair to him, he was backing Managers but what I certainly didn’t realise is he was also brokering deals himself.

He introduced a DoF but not the transfer process to make it work. Koeman and Walsh worked separately ringing in their own players with both having power of veto they never exercised. Absolute nonsense of a situation and wasting vasts amount of monies with two individuals having separate agendas.

i recall at the time you identifying certain players you assumed were manager generated, whilst others were DoF generated. Brands has come in and rather than be given total authority, the DoF role has weakened. He’s on record as saying the Manager calls the shots when it comes to transfers (something you call for but still criticise Brands).

it’s a mess of a process, Manager & Owner acquiring players.
Great post

He's the Everton manager who I will support until he's not the Everton manager.

Have a try of doing that yourself.
I have supported him since he was appointed and would still like him to succeed but i am struggling a bit now, not because of who he is but because i just cannot accept 2 points out of the last 24 no matter who is in charge. This team are far from brilliant but they are definitely capable of better than that and the Manager needs to do a lot better with the tools that he has at his disposal.

We can go on about injuries all day long but we are basically talking about 2 players i.e Mina and DCL and Mina can be a bit hit and miss and injury prone anyway and DCL is just as capable of not scoring for a few games as he is scoring. In other words its not guaranteed goals with him either.

Most of my anger is aimed at Brands, the Board and the Owner though as i blame them completely for the mess the club is in and they absolutely love trying to put it all on the Manager and try and divert attention away from themselves. Moshi is at it already texting his buddy White. Most of the anger last night was aimed at the them, not the Manager. Carry on Diverting Moshiri, most of the supporters are well on to you now.

Last edited:
You know what?

I have reached the stage where Everton F.C. ceasing to exist is a very pleasant prospect.

This club has long since stopped bringing any joy to my life or enhanced it in any way.

It is just a continuing litany of depression, embarrassment and downright shame.

Plus my blood pressure will not be subject to massive spikes on a regular basis ;)
I’m with you.

They are just unremitting heartache.

I have supported him since he was appointed and would still like him to succeed but i am struggling a bit now, not because of who he is but because i just cannot accept 2 points out of the last 24 no matter who is in charge. This team are far from brilliant but they are definitely capable of better than that and the Manager needs to do a lot better with the tools that he has at his disposal.

We can go on about injuries all day long but we are basically talking about 2 players i.e Mina and DCL and Mina can be a bit hit and miss and injury prone anyway and DCL is just as capable of not scoring for a few games as he is scoring. In other words its not guaranteed goals with him either.

Most of my anger is aimed at Brands, the Board and the Owner though as i blame them completely for the mess the club is in and they absolutely love trying to put it all on the Manager and try and divert attention away from themselves. Moshi is at it already texting his buddy White. Most of the anger last night was aimed at the them, not the Manager. Carry on Diverting Moshiri, most of the supporters are well on to you now.
Mina stops goals and DCL is our best goalscorer. If they were both out there on the pitch for all these games played we'd have the type of points total that'd have us at least 6 points better off...in other words: top 6 right now. 21 points rather than 15.

Let's not fail to acknowledge that.

My reading of it is that he only really trusts people he knows. He knows Kenwright, so he's asked him to stay on and, by the sounds of it, get involved in whatever he sees fit. He doesn't know any Directors of Football, so has filled the position but doesn't trust the person he's hired enough not to interfere. He knows some agents, thinks they know about football, so trusts them to get him good players.

Compare all that to somewhere like Man City, where Mansour has installed Khaldoon Al Mubarak and given him, seemingly, complete control.

This is obviously all absolute conjecture, but whatever the situation is, it's clearly not working.

No. Not at all.
Lies.

You started in February with Allardyce

1638467257745.png

1638467300583.png

1638467323942.png

1638467351183.png

Silva

1638467106506.png

1638467146022.png

It's so transparent that you're just on a wind up backing Benitez.

Apparently you're the only person allowed to call for sacking a manager on here.

Attachments

• 1638467286207.png
    1638467286207.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 37