Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
If there was a better man than Benitez lined up I'd want him out. But I dont see it. So what would be the point?
To be honest Allardyce is “better man” right now, it’s really not that hard to improve what we’re currently witnessing.

The issue I have is if we drop any further down then for every passing game the harder it becomes to get out of the relegation fight. He isn’t showing anything at all. I don’t see much change even when DCL is fit. We don’t create chances,

If there was a better man than Benitez lined up I'd want him out. But I dont see it. So what would be the point?

You are being completely disingenuous if you’re saying the mere fact that Benitez is here isn’t causing toxicity. He should never have been appointed for this reason. There is absolutely no way on this earth that he can be a success here under the current conditions at the club, it’s impossible.

Him going and texting Jim White today has wound me right up.

This fella won't attention an AGM or the early in person and he is communicating to the fans through one of the biggest weapons in footy.

I'm starting to detest him.

Genuinely reckon he won't care if he burdens the club with significant debt

I said years ago he's our Jesus Gil.

The general response to that: "Bore off you nobhead".

...but I always get things wrong....

@Eggs

…..you do tend to get things wrong, Dave.

What surprises me is the most successful business leaders know when to delegate, know when to rely on the expertise of others. Whilst I welcome his investment, Moshiri clearly knows little about football.

It seems definite now that he directly deals with agents and acquires players and managers himself - Iwobi and Tosun are certainly two but there might be more. He employs a highly paid DoF in a role that we would not associate as being a DoF. More specifically, he lets Managers control the acquisition of players.

His appointment of managers and DoFs has been woeful.

Other than the new stadium development there has been little progression. I read this week that he’s looking to bail out which would be a concern as far as I’m concerned.

Personally, I’d like to see Brands and Benitez replaced. I’d like to see a new DoF appointed who is empowered and accountable when it comes to transfer strategy and keeping us within FFP guidelines. I’d like it if Moshiri doesn’t interfere with playing side.

…..you do tend to get things wrong, Dave.

What surprises me is the most successful business leaders know when to delegate, know when to rely on the expertise of others. Whilst I welcome his investment, Moshiri clearly knows little about football.

It seems definite now that he directly deals with agents and acquires players and managers himself
- Iwobi and Tosun are certainly two but there might be more. He employs a highly paid DoF in a role that we would not associate as being a DoF. More specifically, he lets Managers control the acquisition of players.

His appointment of managers and DoFs has been woeful.

Other than the new stadium development there has been little progression. I read this week that he’s looking to bail out which would be a concern as far as I’m concerned.

Personally, I’d like to see Brands and Benitez replaced. I’d like to see a new DoF appointed who is empowered and accountable when it comes to transfer strategy and keeping us within FFP guidelines. I’d like it if Moshiri doesn’t interfere with playing side.
The thing is - all of that in bold - I was saying very early into his reign of error....and getting slaughtered for it while others were on their knees worshipping "The Mosh".