Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
LOL that we get bought out by the least ruthless billionaire on the planet.

He’s basically a richer version of Kenwright, just an ineffective and cringeworthy.

Such an Everton thing to happen.

We were honestly better and much more likeable before Moshiri invested. But if he delivers the stadium (while retaining PL status), maybe that’ll be enough to convince a diabolical middle east super villain to buy us out so we can genuinely compete.

Said it before, just leave after the stadium is built please.

I don't doubt his intentions, but he just doesn't have a clue. I can't fault him for investing his money, which he has done, but he's made some horrendous decisions on how that money has been used.
But he carries on making the same horrendous decisions

I've tried to defend Mosh for a long time now because he clearly want to be successful with us but he's made so many poor mistakes during his time here that its got to the point that its now impossible to not majorly scrutinise every decision he makes. I don't how he conducts his other business but if its anything like how he's ran us then I wouldn't trust him to keep a rabbit going with lettuce.

Said it before, just leave after the stadium is built please.

I don't doubt his intentions, but he just doesn't have a clue. I can't fault him for investing his money, which he has done, but he's made some horrendous decisions on how that money has been used.

I don’t work for JP Morgan or anything mate but this doesn’t seem sound investment logic ?

I've tried to defend Mosh for a long time now because he clearly want to be successful with us but he's made so many poor mistakes during his time here that its got to the point that its now impossible to not majorly scrutinise every decision he makes. I don't how he conducts his other business but if its anything like how he's ran us then I wouldn't trust him to keep a rabbit going with lettuce.
Had this conversation with my dad today. He obviously intelligent when it comes to business. His wealth has increased each year. Nearly a billion since he took over us. But as do most billionaires. He clearly loves football and has a passion for it. But from the top down, this club needed gutting when he became major shareholder. Odd appointments, why is kenwright still at the club. Should of just been made life time president or something, and have a permanent seat at the ground end off. Brands if you picked him as DOF then brands has all say on football. But no you go over him time and time again. Not defending brands for his poor recruitment but still. PR from this club is a joke. We found out from paper and news channels before the club tell us. He gets involved in signings just to make a statement. Remember the Barkley debacle on deadline day on the phone to Jim white seriously. I admire him for throwing his Money in and we would not have a stadium on the way if not for him. But it could of and should of been a lot lot better, than it is now.

Fella hasn't a clue when it comes to football and he is appointing the managers and meddling in the transfers. That's why we won't go forward until he sells up or steps aside and let's football people make these decisions. He will probably sell up when we get to the stadium hopefully we have at least that from him and are in a more attractive position to investors who know what they are doing then.

Rash opinion? What are you on about? This club is a complete shambles top to bottom. Incompetent people at every single level.
Comparing the owner to scum, when he’s far from it

We all know it’s a shambles, it’s been a shambles far longer than the 5 years Moshiri has been here though