Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
Kenwright will continue to be a pain. Moshers doesn't have it in him to get rid. Shame as the club can be better run. Wonder what baxendale brings. Nothing has changed since elstone

Don't blame him at all me , he's getting us the stadium and he's put loads of doe in, he's just hired absolute cretins like Walsh and brands. Just a badly run club

The problem with recruitment being so disjointed is on Moshiri.

It doesnt seem like the DOF has the power of a DOF.

Benitez did well with Gray and Townsend yet poorly with Begovic, Lonergan and Rondon.

There doesnt seem to be any input from Brands.

Last year it was Allan and James by Ancelotti and Godfrey, Doucoure and Nkounkou by Brands.

It all seems very random.

There should have been direction from the DOF of the playing style and managers brought in to follow the 'Everton playing style'. This played through all the youth teams and u23s with signings made by the DOF to fit the style of play.

Something long term.

I think to club has just become too cozy for all involved, god knows how,!but they need to change the entire mentality from top to bottom.
Correct. I think we have the right manager but he has about nine players in the entire squad that are any use. All that money wasted. If Brands has been making the decisions then he should go. As for Baxendale..how did she get that job? Hopefully Bill has no involvement in the big decisions but I doubt it. Moshiri said it will not be a museum....It is still Everton Old Boys and has to change. I really thought Moshiri would be ruthless and keep Bill simply as the face of the club, but he has allowed it all to go on.

Someone’s definitely put a hex on us haven’t they? Like pact with the devil levels ‘oh yeah let Everton have a takeover but make them as horrific as possible going through as many managers as possible’

The problem with recruitment being so disjointed is on Moshiri.

It doesnt seem like the DOF has the power of a DOF.

Benitez did well with Gray and Townsend yet poorly with Begovic, Lonergan and Rondon.

There doesnt seem to be any input from Brands.

Last year it was Allan and James by Ancelotti and Godfrey, Doucoure and Nkounkou by Brands.

It all seems very random.

There should have been direction from the DOF of the playing style and managers brought in to follow the 'Everton playing style'. This played through all the youth teams and u23s with signings made by the DOF to fit the style of play.

Something long term.
Nar I get that. He hasn't got a single clue about football, but he has backed us and is doing what we've needed stadium wise... He's just so clueless and his appointments are absolutely shabite

Nar I get that. He hasn't got a single clue about football, but he has backed us and is doing what we've needed stadium wise... He's just so clueless and his appointments are absolutely shabite

The thing is though, as an accountant hes also messed up the accounts and hasnt actually played the game to maximise our amortisation on transfers either.

Its bewildering to me.

New chairman (person) enters the boardroom.

KIM..jpg