Farhad Moshirì

5+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

• Disappointed

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £70m
Don’t know what the hell this is but make sure you all give it a big fat dislike. Just uploaded 20 minutes ago. Don’t give a toss that the fans have just been humiliated yet again, just puff pieces looking for likes and views.

polish

Player Valuation: £35m
I'm really fed up with modern football. This is not a sport I fell in love with. Everton for me is a loyal working class fanbase, English tradition and culture, thousand of miles travelled and having a good time all around England and Europe, not milionaires kicking a ball about and not giving a toss with fans spending massive money just to watch them do it.

I really rather see my club playing lower league football with local guys in the squad than this commercial money making machine that is Premier League.

daza_1973

We will not see success until he sells to someone who understands football. The identity of our club has been destroyed since he took ownership. What even are we these days?
We are pointless extras in the soap opera that is the premiership, the media have their favourites and the line has been drawn. Our owners PR machine is up there with prince Andrews.

anton66

Player Valuation: £50m
Think this one the worst cases of money laundering you could imagine.
Here Mosh here’s £500M clean it up.
Ok where is it?
Sorry uncle we’ve been fleeced.

BlueStevie35

Don’t know what the hell this is but make sure you all give it a big fat dislike. Just uploaded 20 minutes ago. Don’t give a toss that the fans have just been humiliated yet again, just puff pieces looking for likes and views.

That had been promoted since yesterday tbf, before anyone had an inkling of what was going to happen in the last 13 minutes

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks