Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
I don't know if anyone else picked up on this, but Ol' Hairyhands Keys is claiming that Moshiri/Usmanov want to sell Everton.

On one hand, I think the guy is full of crap and comes up with these things to try to stay in the UK public's consciousness. On the other hand, you could see Moshiri getting frustrated by the glass ceiling of FPP preventing Everton breaking into the UCL, which is what he wants.

Anyway - here's the blog...

https://richardajkeys.com/index.php/blog

"But my ears did prick up recently when a friend of mine told me he’d been offered Everton. The price - £500m and a guarantee of £500m to finish Bramley Dock."

Keys and his secret billionaire friend lol

Load of BS - we never spent this summer because of FFP not because Moshiri is selling up.

I don't know if anyone else picked up on this, but Ol' Hairyhands Keys is claiming that Moshiri/Usmanov want to sell Everton.

On one hand, I think the guy is full of crap and comes up with these things to try to stay in the UK public's consciousness. On the other hand, you could see Moshiri getting frustrated by the glass ceiling of FPP preventing Everton breaking into the UCL, which is what he wants.

That hairy handed freak did his level best to scare up a mob to stop Benitez signing on here.

I wouldn't trust a word that misogynistic simian has to say about anything.

Let's hope so. His 5 years at the club have been an mitigated failure. The stadium is the only positive, but he'll be getting that money back when he sells.

5 years at the helm, ad we appear to be back to the Kenwright/Moyes 'we go with what we've got' days in terms of squad improvement. Pathetic.

Name me better owners in England outside of Mansour & Abramovich?

Leicester have decent owners but they also had luck in fluking a league win with Ranieri which boosted their profile/finances massively.

Outside of those three I wouldn't swap ours for anyone.

New shiny stadium on the docks and £400 million+ spent on players and some fans moan and demand more.

He aint perfect but be very careful what you wish for.

Leicester have decent owners but they also had luck in fluking a league win with Ranieri which boosted their profile/finances massively.

New shiny stadium on the docks and £400 million+ spent on players and some fans moan and demand more.

You could make a case for Leeds and Villas owners , who took them from stuck in the Championship to pretty much our level

Remains to be seen if they can sustain it but they're certainly pumping the money in

You could make a case for Leeds and Villas owners , who took them from stuck in the Championship to pretty much our level

Remains to be seen if they can sustain it but they're certainly pumping the money in
given success levels why arent Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs included in the list either? Arsenal may look a mess, and they probably are, but they've won things.

Clearly those clubs are the target - the Iranian fraudster has got nowhere near them.

Leeds owners have done little mate Biesla single handedly got them promoted they spent a chunk last summer but that was the promotion money.

Villas owners have spent money but they sold Villa Park from the club to themselves to get around FFP in the Championship and were in hot water. They stayed up 2 seasons ago due to a goal line tech glitch which had they not stayed up they would have been in a mess FFP speaking with the EFL and would have sold Grealish for probably a 1/3 of what they managed this summer just to balance the books.

Evertons issue has been recruitment ultimately which can be rectified. Others would rather Moshiri sell up to a Mike Ashley, Stan Kroenke or Dildo brothers who milk the club dry investing the bare minimum or Glazers who load the club with debt.

I think he's been a fantastic owner in terms of eagerly throwing money at the club to try and bring success. The vast majority of us were delighted with the acquisitions of Koeman, Steve Walsh, Ancelotti, Brands etc. The stadium has been a huge plus too.

On the other hand, I think it's all been a bit amateurish in terms of looking to bring in shiny new toys rather than letting football people run the football side of things.

Just hope he doesn't get disillusioned as turn off the tap as the desert yetti suggests.

Leeds owners have done little mate Biesla single handedly got them promoted they spent a chunk last summer but that was the promotion money.

Villas owners have spent money but they sold Villa Park from the club to themselves to get around FFP in the Championship and were in hot water. They stayed up 2 seasons ago due to a goal line tech glitch which had they not stayed up they would have been in a mess FFP speaking with the EFL and would have sold Grealish for probably a 1/3 of what they managed this summer just to balance the books.

Evertons issue has been recruitment ultimately which can be rectified. Others would rather Moshiri sell up to a Mike Ashley, Stan Kroenke or Dildo brothers who milk the club dry investing the bare minimum or Glazers who load the club with debt.
Kroenke has massively outperformed Moshiri, Dildo brothers on a par.

As far as I know, no other owners have let their club get to a position where they are financially hamstrung by ffp. That is poor management and I suspect was the reason why ancelotti left.

We are hopefully moving to a new stadium, which is the only positive from moshiri's tenure.

As far as I know, no other owners have let their club get to a position where they are financially hamstrung by ffp. That is poor management and I suspect was the reason why ancelotti left.

We are hopefully moving to a new stadium, which is the only positive from moshiri's tenure.

Blame the people spending the money.

Or would you rather have an owner who doesn't put his hand in his pocket???