Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters

If that is accurate (and I appreciate it's Twitter so it's probably not) then to be in the situation we are in now where people in this forum are genuinely stating that 12th place would represent a good season is absolutely shameful.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised* if it was accurate, however needs total salaries spend too in order to be meaningful.
*Utd are an obvious miss on that list.

Once things click and they will he/Usmanov will have us up there no doubt in my mind.

Walsh/Brands have snookered us temporarily with bad signings.
I think you are right about Mosh/Uzzi on the whole but Walsh and Koeman were a complete disaster for us.
Brands less so, but still dissapointing so far.

Mosh just needs to leave the footy stuff to the people who should know what they are doing.

He should get a grip of the buisness side of things, as there is much more we can do, although there have been improvements.

He should also bomb kenwright, unsworth and the rest of the hangers on asap - what unsworth hasn't done with the youth players is a joke.

If he delivers BMD, which looks very likely, then I will change my vote to the pleased option.

staggering really, we anted a billionaire, we got one and look what happened, Everton That!

We've wasted a lot of money but most clubs have in fairness Man City spent over £100 million on Ake, Otamendi & Mangala alone.

In that time We've also signed Gueye for £7 million, DCL for £1.5 million, Gray for £1.5 million, Digne for £18 million, Richarlison for £40 million who we would make atleast double our money on and also Godfrey who could have big potential for the £25 million paid.

even signed Vlasic and Lookman for fees we then made profits on.

If this is accurate then wow.

This club has made an absolute show of itself in the last 5 years.

A parvenu trying to show how rich it was - and then fell flat on their face.

If you were the supporter of another club you'd laugh your bollocks off at the calamity committed here...and then you'd laugh harder still when you heard that Everton now spent less than a Div 2 team in the transfer window...and then, if that wasn't enough mirth, you'd be in complete bulk to learn that one of the key players in the disaster retains their job as Director of Football.

We are a laughing stock.

Last edited: