Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,244 92.2%

• Total voters

At least he wasn’t buying the players for him, with no understanding of the game at all.

unlike our current over lord.

mate kenwright nearly liquidated us if you think he’s better than mosh your a little delirious. BK will do his best to stay on till we win something to shine in the limelight

he makes me wanna vomit

mate kenwright nearly liquidated us if you think he’s better than mosh your a little delirious. BK will do his best to stay on till we win something to shine in the limelight

he makes me wanna vomit
I didn’t say he’s better I’m just saying at least he didn’t meddle and wreck things like Moshiri has with transfers - I’m referring to making purchases at his discretion, possibly preventing Brands from doing his job etc.

there has to be a middle ground and it would be better if he left football decisions to football men which BK at least appeared to do.

I didn’t say he’s better I’m just saying at least he didn’t meddle and wreck things like Moshiri has with transfers - I’m referring to making purchases at his discretion, possibly preventing Brands from doing his job etc.

there has to be a middle ground and it would be better if he left football decisions to football men which BK at least appeared to do.

i don’t think BK has a clue mate dodgy loans dodgy ppl on the board etc