Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
I wouldn't be surprised if he was. He's probably got dealings with every major oligarch in Russia...

And I'd imagine it's something along the lines of: If you want to do business in Mother Russia, Vlad must get his cut first.
If you don't play ball, well, being no.1 on Putin's crap list is a very scary place to be. Then those Russian mafia accusations don't sound so far-fetched when he's probably using them as his underground enforcers.

I'm curious about the Musk comment... I take it that you're not a fan, and like most well-rounded observant folk, you can see through all of his BS?
i have A bit of a love hate relationship with Elon Musk. His companies are fantastic, and I want a Tesla more than most things in life lol

I just can’t stand him as an individual. He’s a conspiracy theory promoting, bordering on antivax cretin With some fairly horrendous political views

i have A bit of a love hate relationship with Elon Musk. His companies are fantastic, and I want a Tesla more than most things in life lol

I just can’t stand him as an individual. He’s a conspiracy theory promoting, bordering on antivax cretin With some fairly horrendous political views
I couldn’t agree more with you mate.
His companies are doing some amazing things, to deny that would be crazy.

That whole episode where he called that British deep sea diver a pedophile on Twitter just because his ego took a bit of a bruising pretty much sums up Musk as a human being for me.

In the end he told people to call him Snookie and he spent his days trying to catch fish in empty swimming pool.
From criminal mastermind to 'Snookie' is quite a laugh. A combination of brain rotting syphillis and a driven accountant can do that to you. lol

Lol mate... I myself am an accountant who only ever got a pat on the back and a 'Well done lad!' when I saved my clients money.

No Uzzi's for me lad. :(

You did not invoice for work done, Wow how generous.

Is it just me or does anyone else think his wealth is alot higher than that has been public stated? I've seen in various financial publications his wealth at around 1.9 billion.

So over time we've seen other Premier league owners with a reported bigger wealth spew at spending anywhere near what he has in essence wasted on us. Find it hard to believe that someone who's made career out of looking after peoples money would spend 500 million his 1.9 billion fortune purely out of love for football unless the well was lot deeper?

I know people will come back with "it's not his money" but i'am more interested in if his personal fortune is alot higher than we've been told.
The clue is in the title - Billionaire and Accountant
Any Accountant worth his salt should be able to publicly admit to only 1 billion...just for appearances sake, whilst keeping the exact number under his accountants hat

The clue is in the title - Billionaire and Accountant
Any Accountant worth his salt should be able to publicly admit to only 1 billion...just for appearances sake, whilst keeping the exact number under his accountants hat
Careful hiding it there, Farhad, accountants' hats don't have tops!

1617013714179.png

Thats a clerks hat for counting readies...for hand rags.
Which is about as far away from billionaire Accountant as you can get...apart from penny for the guy
I mean it was only a joke, but....

"Green eyeshades are a type of visor that were worn most often from the late-19th century to the mid-20th century by accountants, telegraphers, copy editors and others engaged in vision-intensive, detail-oriented occupations to lessen eyestrain due to early incandescent lights and candles, which tended to be harsh (the classic banker's lamp had a green shade for similar reasons)."

I mean it was only a joke, but....

...are a type of visor that were worn most often from the late-19th century to the mid-20th century by accountants, telegraphers, copy editors and others engaged in vision-intensive, detail-oriented occupations to lessen eyestrain due to early incandescent lights and candles, which tended to be harsh (the classic banker's lamp had a green shade for similar reasons)."
Inky fingered clerks, the arl fella used to call them