Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
The bit I cant phathom is he's ploughed 400 million quid into the club, by the sounds of it soon to be atleast another 100million. Hes a business man, surely he wants to recoup what he's put in at some point? If we keep going like we have been over recent years will regular champions league qualification and that exposure offset the investment? Ie club will be valued more than what hes put in? Orrrrrr is this just a plaything for him and Unsy?

I think Everton is a means to an end for Moshiri and Usmanov, getting our stadium on the waterfront, prime dock land, I bet they have involvement in other builds that happen down there now, remember Moshiri bought the Liver building with a German company to do with construction I believe, they are ready to make an absolute fortune down there

Edit. It is a Luxembourg investment group

Screenshot_20210224-104007_Chrome.jpg

Caching

The bit I cant phathom is he's ploughed 400 million quid into the club, by the sounds of it soon to be atleast another 100million. Hes a business man, surely he wants to recoup what he's put in at some point? If we keep going like we have been over recent years will regular champions league qualification and that exposure offset the investment? Ie club will be valued more than what hes put in? Orrrrrr is this just a plaything for him and Unsy?

When Usmanov + Moshiri bought into Arsenal it was always as a plaything rather than investment.

My belief is Usmanov realised Kroenke was never going to sell and when Everton was up for sale he bought us via Moshiri as legally couldn't own both us and Arsenal as almost a back up plan to Arsenal.

Moshiri is Usmanovs puppet so to speak always has been - his stake in USM (and majority of his personal wealth) was originally a "gift" from Usmanov for his years of aiding him in business.

Nothing I've seen so far suggests Moshiri sold up in Arsenal and bought us off his own back whilst getting Usmanov to sponser things like FF out of the goodness of his heart.

BMD and Liverpool Waters is probably an added bonus in business terms for them - I imagine Usmanov will be involved in future investments in the area.

I think Everton is a means to an end for Moshiri and Usmanov, getting our stadium on the waterfront, prime dock land, I bet they have involvement in other builds that happen down there now, remember Moshiri bought the Liver building with a German company to do with construction I believe, they are ready to make an absolute fortune down there

I doubt that they are in it for the real estate. We'll soon see as when the stadium is built do they start building/owning other assets, but I'd imagine there is much faster and larger gains to be made elsewhere that they could do first. Yes I can see if they get in now the prices will be cheaper compared to when the whole LW project is finished but it's still relatively small fry. The values will never be London prices.

In my mind it is a toy, the prestige. Maybe even a bet/challenge from one oligarch to another can you take x club and make them champions. Who knows and who cares as long as we get a stadium and they keep bankrolling us.

I know Bill gets a hard time on here, but I personally feel he did most of what he could and it should not be forgotten that hes the 1 who brought Mosh into the club.
Bill is now a rich man due to his "investment" into Everton, but when he took over the club he invested almost every penny he could borrow from dubious sources and at borderline usurous rates, placing the debt in to the clubs books.
as his stake went up so did club debt...its all in the accounts of yester year
Anyway, no doubt the Anti-Bill posse will be out soon, but it is what it is.
And here I am, well the 'anti Bill-lite' section of it
Fixed that for you mert.

Edit. It is a Luxembourg investment group

View attachment 119065

Caching

Corestate will have no involvement with Everton or the stadium build.

When Usmanov + Moshiri bought into Arsenal it was always as a plaything rather than investment.

My belief is Usmanov realised Kroenke was never going to sell and when Everton was up for sale he bought us via Moshiri as legally couldn't own both us and Arsenal as almost a back up plan to Arsenal.

Moshiri is Usmanovs puppet so to speak always has been - his stake in USM (and majority of his personal wealth) was originally a "gift" from Usmanov for his years of aiding him in business.

Nothing I've seen so far suggests Moshiri sold up in Arsenal and bought us off his own back whilst getting Usmanov to sponser things like FF out of the goodness of his heart.

BMD and Liverpool Waters is probably an added bonus in business terms for them - I imagine Usmanov will be involved in future investments in the area.

One can speculate and speculate, but really we do not know what lies behind all the buying, investment etc, much as we would like to know.

Imagine if it did come out and you were bang on, that lot over Stanley Park would never let it rest.

I know Bill gets a hard time on here, but I personally feel he did most of what he could and it should not be forgotten that hes the 1 who brought Mosh into the club.

Bill is now a rich man due to his "investment" into Everton, but when he took over the club he invested almost every penny he had.

It helps when you are a billionaire like.

Anyway, no doubt the Anti-Bill posse will be out soon, but it is what it is.
By all accounts we've got David Dean to thank for,introducing Farhad to Bill.