Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
IMG_20200918_143052.jpg

I'm surprised the poll hasn't swung a little back to pleased given we have just signed the most high profile player ever and got a stadium about to get pp

Haters gonna hate.

I've always been on pleased side. Of course there have been failings but he has always tried to correct and has always backed the team. Nevermind the stadium which is a whole different realm of what we need to have a chance of a good future. I remember not spending one penny and our only hope was getting a loan in, things might not work but at least we are trying.

Being disappointed just shows up the 'I want it now!' brigade and not understanding how things in real life work. City were being backed heavily in the mid 00's but did not become successful for another 6/7 years. Chelsea won a few trophies in the 90's but also took a decade before they really kicked on. Both had significantly less competition than is around now, all without FFP. There has to be an appreciation of why it wasn't a case of clicking the fingers.

Don't see how people can't be pleased with Moshiri as owner, he's made mistakes in manager recruitment but he backed them and also pulled the plug when it wasn't working now we have Ancelotti and he's backing him also, the stadium is close to happening too

It was never going to be easy to make Everton catch up to the top of the league after two decades of no investment and bad deals from kenwight and Elstone, hopefully we're going to start seeing the light at the end of a long dark tunnel

Haters gonna hate.

I've always been on pleased side. Of course there have been failings but he has always tried to correct and has always backed the team. Nevermind the stadium which is a whole different realm of what we need to have a chance of a good future. I remember not spending one penny and our only hope was getting a loan in, things might not work but at least we are trying.

Being disappointed just shows up the 'I want it now!' brigade and not understanding how things in real life work. City were being backed heavily in the mid 00's but did not become successful for another 6/7 years. Chelsea won a few trophies in the 90's but also took a decade before they really kicked on. Both had significantly less competition than is around now, all without FFP. There has to be an appreciation of why it wasn't a case of clicking the fingers.
Simply one of the best posts that I have read on here. You want to be careful . Being reasonable , and using logic , is frowned on by many on here. Lol.

He has put money into our club and plenty of it. OK mistakes have been made but the greatest living self styled Evertonian has been allowed to stay around. That was his biggest mistake, the man who has took a fortune out of the club should have been chased on day one.

Let's be honest, he has loaned money to our club and plenty of it, and few people know the terms of those loan agreements. He's a billionaire on paper and they don't become such by giving money away. They make their aasets sweat for them.

Let's be honest, he has loaned money to our club and plenty of it, and few people know the terms of those loan agreements. He's a billionaire on paper and they don't become such by giving money away. They make their aasets sweat for them.
Football has been a business only for many years now. Jack Walker winning the league for Blackburn was probably the last of the owners investing money into their club not expecting a return.

Man City owners invested hugely but have already sold off a small percentage of the club to Chinese investors and have recouped a big chunk of the money invested and the club is now worth multiples of what was invested.

I think that our neighbours are suffering " the Kroenke effect" when after three or four years of the greatest success in their history they will probably have to sell somebody to pay for Thiago. I think their luck in appointing Klopp is masking what lays in store for them down the line.... a cash cow for FSG.

Usmanov and Moshiri have recently come to support Everton and they are spending to buy success and add value to the club.... we have all known that since day 1.

The rewards if they are successful makes their investment look small.

Glad this guy is starting to see a return on his investment. Patience paying off. Hopefully this will inspire him to trust Carlo and marcel with megabucks and we can aim for the stars
It'll underline to him that you never give a clueless biff like Contract Marcel big cash to throw away on garbage like Iwobi but to hand the purse strings to a manager who knows good players and can attract them.