Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Not the same, but it is, its about being prepared.
Newspapers have Obituaries on famous people pre written in case they fall under the proverbial bus and up date them every so often.
Brands should have similar...even if its only mentally...on all his key men in case they get injured or fall under the bus...or take a taxi ride etc.
A blind man could've spotted this ending or something like it, aka Silva gone a month ago...most of us did.
Yet it took them nearly 2 days to sack him and the best repacememt they have is a number on Bills phone contacts, his mate Moyes.
Heard something on the radio that Southampton always have a manager identified in case they need to change manager. They compared that to us and Arsenal and said we are both a shambles.
Defo think a plan b should be put in place in case things go wrong

Don't you think that's what they did and why it took so long to fire him? Mosh and Brands wanted him to succeed.

From a transfer POV we can say that we didn't get x player etc but all clubs have that problem, even City. But it wasn't like he was shy of transfers or hamstrung.

They gave Silva chance after chance. I honestly think Silva was a broken man who couldn't fix what he was in and that's what got him fired.

I think Silva realised he did not have players witha resolve to see out tough times. Whatever tactics were set during the week could not be replicated because the moment these players a challange, they look disjointed.

All excuses about players not signed and injuries aside, he should not have lost to Norwich and Sheffield Utd.

Fine in an office setting (which is where he's needed anyhow) but, man, does he look aloof at matches. I don't know how much time he spends at FF but I get the impression he could stand to spend the majority of a year of his time there. You can mull over Excel spreadsheets and prediction reports all year long but sometimes you need to put it all down and just be around the place. Could be way off base, though...just the impression I get from the armchair.

You let us down hiring that Portuguese fool but nows your chance to make it right Farhad. If you're listening or reading this Moshiri - get us in a TOP manager to take this club forward.

You've blown a lot of money on average blokes nows the time to put things right.

Come on Moshiri do the right thing. The fans are losing faith and only YOU can stop that.

You let us down hiring that Portuguese fool but nows your chance to make it right Farhad. If you're listening or reading this Moshiri - get us in a TOP manager to take this club forward.

You've blown a lot of money on average blokes nows the time to put things right.

Come on Moshiri do the right thing. The fans are losing faith and only YOU can stop that.

lol Like a billionaire has time to read an Internet forum