Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters

I see The Bin Laden family were due to buy into Sheffield Utd but pulled out now their saudi owner is looking for partners/sponsorship deals from his kingdom.

Come on Moshiri lad get some of these arab billionaires on board so we can finally compete with the top brass.

Also preferably sack Silva and let said arab billionaires pick the next manager.

I see The Bin Laden family were due to buy into Sheffield Utd but pulled out now their saudi owner is looking for partners/sponsorship deals from his kingdom.

Come on Moshiri lad get some of these arab billionaires on board so we can finally compete with the top brass.

Also preferably sack Silva and let said arab billionaires pick the next manager.

lol

Was it you that wet their pants at the fake bids for Newcastle? Same thing here. Bloke hasnt a got a pot to wee in. Relatively. Looking to sell up tomorrow turning £5m into £50m. Or the agent fee United paid in the Pogba transfer.

lol

Was it you that wet their pants at the fake bids for Newcastle? Same thing here. Bloke hasnt a got a pot to wee in. Relatively. Looking to sell up tomorrow turning £5m into £50m. Or the agent fee United paid in the Pogba transfer.

Aye this blokes potless but being the grandson of the King of Saudi Arabia I'll be shocked if he cant find someone wealthy to take a premier league club off his hands...

Aye this blokes potless but being the grandson of the King of Saudi Arabia I'll be shocked if he cant find someone wealthy to take a premier league club off his hands...

This is low even for you.

We have a billionaire who is willing to invest serious money into the club.

We dont need to flutter our eyelids at The Bin Ladens.

We are limited by FFP, not Farhad. Figured that would be obvious by now.

We are limited by FFP, not Farhad. Figured that would be obvious by now.

Aye which is why we need to tap into the Middle East and get as much oil money pumped into us via sponsorships/ future stadium naming rights as possible.

I would also say getting a wealthy family buying a stake in us and using a state backed company to sponser us like City/Etihad would be a good way around FFP.