Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
yes Bungle, I saw that tweet as well. Blue Bill forced the stadium workers to wear soiled ladies' costumes...the Human Rights Commission is supposedly investigating...and so is Brendan Rodgers

It's disgusting mate, it really is. I saw an episode of Border Security recently and pretty sure it was Bill scarpering out of a window in the back of a kebab shop where they located 20 immigrants living in one room surrounded by boxes of leaflets for west end shows.

We just have to hope this investigation puts and end to his antics.

It's disgusting mate, it really is. I saw an episode of Border Security recently and pretty sure it was Bill scarpering out of a window in the back of a kebab shop where they located 20 immigrants living in one room surrounded by boxes of leaflets for west end shows.

We just have to hope this investigation puts and end to his antics.
Bungle, I'm a big believer in the old saying, where there's smoke there's fire (and I'm not referring to the feminised Qatari stadium workers burning kebabs). I think it's safe to say, this forum has uncovered the nefarious nature of Blue Bill...safe to say he's on borrowed time now.

From GOT, you can run....but you can't hide.

Seen a rumour that Bill took some of the lads in that have been working on the Qatari world cup stadiums to try and give them a better life after the horrendous working conditions they faced, they're now holed up in the Qatari embassy trying to get back home and have offered to do overtime on the stadium work.

Make of that what you will.

Quatari authorities have took the panto slaves back in on humanitarian grounds.
thumbnail-1521763983897.jpg

Does anyone else feel like next season feels almost do or die for everything on and off the field?

Last season just gone was underwhelming both on and off the field with little progress on the stadium move or on the pitch finishing 8th again.

Next season feels almost like make or break with the fanbase and club - another season of little progress on BMD/no planning permission or funding found and nerves will creep in likewise another 8th or lower finish and lack of europe will raise big doubts over our ability to move forward under Silva.

Lets hope we can look back and see this season as the cataylst on and off the field.

Does anyone else feel like next season feels almost do or die for everything on and off the field?

Last season just gone was underwhelming both on and off the field with little progress on the stadium move or on the pitch finishing 8th again.

Next season feels almost like make or break with the fanbase and club - another season of little progress on BMD/no planning permission or funding found and nerves will creep in likewise another 8th or lower finish and lack of europe will raise big doubts over our ability to move forward under Silva.

Lets hope we can look back and see this season as the cataylst on and off the field.
how do you keep this up

On the field - no. Progress on this season would be perfectly acceptable.

Off the field - yes, sort of. The club have clearly said that plans should be unveiled this summer and a planning application should be made in the 2nd half of this year. Accept it's a lengthy process, but failure to achieve this would be met with real negativity

how do you keep this up

I bet my life that you dont live in/around the city. Im not knocking any fan outside the area but Liverpool at present feel like they have claimed our city again - the Klopp and Salah Mural's, Flags everywhere for the recent and current CL finals, the new stand overshadowing the place and obviously them challenging for the title again.

We simply need to start progressing at some point or we face the very real prospect of becoming another Crystal Palace/Watford who's aim every season is to not get relegated and with that we'll lose a generation of young scouse fans to that lot who are currently on another level.

Hey ho some fans like yourself are happy for one 7th place finish in 5 years and constant stadium failures but others are not and want to start seeing progress after 24 years without a trophy and consistent balls ups.

You may laugh but this season has to be the start of progress- 4 years into Moshiri's reign, 2 years under Silva and Brands and Silva 2 years into his 3 year contract - if we dont start seeing progress then it starts to look like another road to nowhere imo

I bet my life that you dont live in/around the city. Im not knocking any fan outside the area but Liverpool at present feel like they have claimed our city again - the Klopp and Salah Mural's, Flags everywhere for the recent and current CL finals, the new stand overshadowing the place and obviously them challenging for the title again.

We simply need to start progressing at some point or we face the very real prospect of becoming another Crystal Palace/Watford who's aim every season is to not get relegated and with that we'll lose a generation of young scouse fans to that lot who are currently on another level.

Hey ho some fans like yourself are happy for one 7th place finish in 5 years and constant stadium failures but others are not and want to start seeing progress after 24 years without a trophy and consistent balls ups.

You may laugh but this season has to be the start of progress- 4 years into Moshiri's reign, 2 years under Silva and Brands and Silva 2 years into his 3 year contract - if we dont start seeing progress then it starts to look like another road to nowhere imo
I do not give one single hoot about what Liverpool achieve, I don't support them, Of course we need to start progressing but it's gonna take longer than 2 seasons to do anything with this team, You really are expecting a miracle the way you view things and expect everything to just work because lol we have money and that will fix everything.
Hey ho some fans like yourself are happy for one 7th place finish in 5 years and constant stadium failures
???? I'm a realist and I think small steps are a good pace right now it's gonna take longer than two seasons with Silva and Brands at the helm to get the train going unless we get really lucky with signings.
You have no patience at all after the mess Koeman and Walsh left and think things will just work out because Everton have money to spend.

They get beat on the 1st you watch how quick those flags come down. Last year was funny as anything. I want for a lovely walk and from about 600 houses covered in flags, the next day there were 3.... And one of them was an Everton flag hanging proud lol

If they win then yeah they'll run it for about 48 hours, but as things stands, it deffo doesn't feel like they own the city in any way shape or form. All I can see is knobhead dad's trying to outdo his neighbour in the flag stakes and that big stand looks an absolutely bloody show when you are driving from Broadway towards Anfield

In fact to pipe them down all I've had to say is "you must be gutted losing once and Still not winning the league, them draws eh..." and before you know there's either silence or tears

Hopefully we have a good summer and hit the ground running at the start of the season ;)

I do not give one single hoot about what Liverpool achieve, I don't support them, Of course we need to start progressing but it's gonna take longer than 2 seasons to do anything with this team, You really are expecting a miracle the way you view things and expect everything to just work because lol we have money and that will fix everything.

???? I'm a realist and I think small steps are a good pace right now it's gonna take longer than two seasons with Silva and Brands at the helm to get the train going unless we get really lucky with signings.
You have no patience at all after the mess Koeman and Walsh left and think things will just work out because Everton have money to spend.

No mate you mistake patience for accepting mediocrity. I used to post on Villa's main forum as I have in laws who are villa fans and the amount of their fans who used to attack one another demanding "patience" and look how that worked out for them.

Yes its deluded to be expecting top 4 no realistic Evertonian thinks thats happening next season or even the one after - however if come next May we didnt qualify for europe again and still no spade in the ground at BMD then the fans have every right to want better.

You seem to think an owner/manager needs a decade and 1 billion to finish 6/7th its laughable when Wolves just achieved it in 1 season with a lower transfer and wage budget.

They get beat on the 1st you watch how quick those flags come down. Last year was funny as anything. I want for a lovely walk and from about 600 houses covered in flags, the next day there were 3.... And one of them was an Everton flag hanging proud lol

If they win then yeah they'll run it for about 48 hours, but as things stands, it deffo doesn't feel like they own the city in any way shape or form. All I can see is knobhead dad's trying to outdo his neighbour in the flag stakes and that big stand looks an absolutely bloody show when you are driving from Broadway towards Anfield

In fact to pipe them down all I've had to say is "you must be gutted losing once and Still not winning the league, them draws eh..." and before you know there's either silence or tears

Hopefully we have a good summer and hit the ground running at the start of the season ;)

Regardless of how fast they go down mate the fact is there is very little Blue in this city at present and it feels all about them.

We need something ourselves to be hopeful about or what the hells the point? If we start progressing in the cups / playing in Europe whilst our new shiny stadium is being built then thats all great isnt it?

Some of our fans revel in being garbage its weird.

No mate you mistake patience for accepting mediocrity. I used to post on Villa's main forum as I have in laws who are villa fans and the amount of their fans who used to attack one another demanding "patience" and look how that worked out for them.

Yes its deluded to be expecting top 4 no realistic Evertonian thinks thats happening next season or even the one after - however if come next May we didnt qualify for europe again and still no spade in the ground at BMD then the fans have every right to want better.

You seem to think an owner/manager needs a decade and 1 billion to finish 6/7th its laughable when Wolves just achieved it in 1 season with a lower transfer and wage budget.
The Wolves shout again zzzzzzzzzz They beat us to 6th by a mere 3 points and that's including our fluffed results at Palace and Fulham, I can play the waiting game what is the alternative? Sack the manager and start from square 1 again? No two seasons isn't enough to do anything unless you get incredibly lucky or have a already premade talented squad like Chelsea.
Pochettino has been at Spurs for FIVE years, He's won the same as Silva absolutely nothing but the difference is he's built them into a solid force and now they get top nearly every season and are in the CL final, You know FIVE YEARS not two like Silva currently has, Or you know him across the road who has been with them for four years and has also turned them into a driving force nearly winning the league and in the CL final.
Two teams I just mentioned are miles ahead of us and while we don't need 4 or 5 years to reach 6/7th or Europa long as we are patient and Silva doesn't have a major cock up we can build something here, We have the second youngest squad in the Premiership and tipped by most people to be on the up for fighting for 6th next year.

Mate youre going on so much youre starting to disprove what youre advocating. So youre saying villa fans were attacking each other, some were demanding patience others were demanding change as to not 'accept mediocrity'. So considering since villa finished 6th in the premier league in 2010 theyre under their 8th different manager, it appears the fans not 'accepting mediocrity' won in getting what they want. And as you say, look how its worked out for them.

The Wolves shout again zzzzzzzzzz They beat us to 6th by a mere 3 points and that's including our fluffed results at Palace and Fulham, I can play the waiting game what is the alternative? Sack the manager and start from square 1 again? No two seasons isn't enough to do anything unless you get incredibly lucky or have a already premade talented squad like Chelsea.
Pochettino has been at Spurs for FIVE years, He's won the same as Silva absolutely nothing but the difference is he's built them into a solid force and now they get top nearly every season and are in the CL final, You know FIVE YEARS not two like Silva currently has, Or you know him across the road who has been with them for four years and has also turned them into a driving force nearly winning the league and in the CL final.
Two teams I just mentioned are miles ahead of us and while we don't need 4 or 5 years to reach 6/7th or Europa long as we are patient and Silva doesn't have a major cock up we can build something here, We have the second youngest squad in the Premiership and tipped by most people to be on the up for fighting for 6th next year.

In 2-3 years Klopp and Poch had Spurs and the RS regularly in the Champions League so using Spurs is a very poor example.

I posted my point that 8th or lower next season and no progress on the stadium front will be a disaster for the board/manager yet as usual your hard on for me had you jumping in to argue the toss when in reality im right.

You wait and see the comments on here/social media this time next season if planning permission isnt yet applied for or we aint 7th/knocked out the cups early doors again. Add Liverpool winning sonething and fans will start to turn as thats the nature of a 2 team city - the success of the other spurs the other side on.

4 years into Moshiri's ownership

2 years out of 3 into the managers contract

Its perfectly acceptable for a fanbase as big as ours to start wanting to see progress regardless of it being small ie. 7th and european football / positive news regarding BMD.