Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Lads this is getting depressing now.
You're spouting your bile all over the forum if a result doesnt go our way.

WE GET IT

Just stop bloody repeating it day after day , hour after hour or find another hobby.

NO AMBISHUN U LAD

IF YOU DONT WANT SILVA SACKED AND KENWRONG OUT OF DA CLUB AND DONT SAY IT AT LEAST 5 TIMES AN HOUR YOU AINT A PROPA BLUE

SPEND SOME MONEY MOSHUMNOV

:( Its getting to me bad mate.

Just cant get me head round the cause to constantly bleat about it.

Sunny climes tomorow think I'le resist the free WiFi too.

A much better solution is this.

easy.jpg

The whole attitude of this club needs to change. We’ve been rubbish for so long now that the fans just accept it’s who we are.

Buzzing about the Liver Birds being turned blue, that’s all the board have to do to impress some of you lot. No doubt the ones who stood up and clapped Kenwright’s fat head on the big screen after the Blue Union march against him. You get the club you deserve, quite clearly.

We’ve got people on the board who have been there for the majority of the Premier League era and have allowed the likes of Southampton, West Ham, etc to get comparable commercial deals. Clubs like Wolves who have been promoted and are already at the same level as us.

We’re rubbish because there is no expectation. It’s fine for us to be consistently woeful.

Get rid of the board, the whole lot of them.

Not all fans accept it mate.

He bought the club 10 years to late.

The league has gone to another level spending wise now, also you have to factor how commercial revenue plays towards a clubs spending power, look at the likes of City and PSG who have elevated their small clubs to the top of football with massive owner linked commercial deals which is used for their lavish spending.

The Umbro deal just signed is for £9 million a year, while them across the park are expected to sign a £80-90 million a year deal with Nike.

We are so far behind the established sky 6 on and off the pitch, Champions League football and a tilt at the title are distant dreams.

Has the value of the Umbro deal been reported anywhere, or is this value just rumours? Genuinely interested because I have been trying to find the value of the Umbro deal, and came up empty.

He bought the club 10 years to late.

The league has gone to another level spending wise now, also you have to factor how commercial revenue plays towards a clubs spending power, look at the likes of City and PSG who have elevated their small clubs to the top of football with massive owner linked commercial deals which is used for their lavish spending.

The Umbro deal just signed is for £9 million a year, while them across the park are expected to sign a £80-90 million a year deal with Nike.

We are so far behind the established sky 6 on and off the pitch, Champions League football and a tilt at the title are distant dreams.

Oh, another tremendous coincidence

Has the value of the Umbro deal been reported anywhere, or is this value just rumours? Genuinely interested because I have been trying to find the value of the Umbro deal, and came up empty.
I saw a couple of Twitters saying £9 million and Esk said it was as well, the last deal was £5 million a year.

I’m not being funny but Esk hasn’t really proved himself to be anything else than a embarrassing little chancer has he?

OK, it does seem to be coming from the Esk, albeit with caveats:

"A renewed deal with Umbro (shirt manufacturer, “technical partners”) length and value unspecified but reliably reported at around £9 million a year."

https://theesk.org/2019/04/04/the-impossible-dream/

What did he do to blot his reputation?