Farhad Moshirì

3+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

• Disappointed

Results are only viewable after voting.

Megatron

Player Valuation: £20m
You following my posts around, mate?

We’ve scaled back on the stadium, as can be seen from the renders last year in comparison to the leaked document.

We probably won’t be firing Silva, despite him being on for a bottom half finish. Wolves and West Ham on the other hand are both improving.

Moshiri is the latest Randy Lerner.
So no quotes from anyone inside the club then? Thought as much

ForeverBlue92

Moshiri is definitely another Randy Lerner.

The only way he gets my trust back on board is punting Silva in the summer.

Not even BMD at this moment in time sways me. Doesn't matter how good or shiny a stadium looks like if you go there to watch your team get whooped every saturday.

D410

Player Valuation: £50m
The man has come in and played football manager for real and got his fingers and himself 3rd degree burns. He has time to put this right given his wealth but has show he can adapt and put in place a recovery plan that is planned and executed by football people of the highest professional quality.

ForeverBlue92

Mate he honestly couldnt care less, his investment is growing hourly.
Ashley can not find a buyer for Newcastle few people out there are interested in buying clubs these days. Everton are only attractive due to BMD and his investment hinges on that.

Said it for a while it would be typical Everton to have something go screw up BMD and I bet my bottom dollar that potential pit fall isnt opposition or planning permission but a failure on the finance front due to being seen as high risk from potential lenders due to our flirtations with the bottom clubs / increasing potential of future relegation.

Keep Silva and next season might get messy - all he had to do was appoint a proper manager and with his investment to date he would have been sweet as a nut.

If it all goes tits up he only has himself to blame.

MarcelsGoat

Player Valuation: £90m
Ashley can not find a buyer for Newcastle few people out there are interested in buying clubs these days. Everton are only attractive due to BMD and his investment hinges on that.

Said it for a while it would be typical Everton to have something go screw up BMD and I bet my bottom dollar that potential pit fall isnt opposition or planning permission but a failure on the finance front due to being seen as high risk from potential lenders due to our flirtations with the bottom clubs / increasing potential of future relegation.

Keep Silva and next season might get messy - all he had to do was appoint a proper manager and with his investment to date he would have been sweet as a nut.

If it all goes tits up he only has himself to blame.
The thing is, I havent once seen you name a proper manager.

So im ok with whatever Moshiri wants to do really.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.