Farhad Moshirì

3+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

• Disappointed

Results are only viewable after voting.

Death

Player Valuation: £35m
This is a man who took over one of the most affluent clubs in the world and went straight in to try to buy Baines and Fellaini... The guy just doesn't have the "big time" winning mentality and I think he would squander the money on mediocre dross in the same way Steve Walsh and Koeman did.
I hear you on them points and agree he'd likely fail if he came back now but had he stayed instead of going when he had us playing good stuff and finished 6th. Had Moshiri came in then and kept Moyes id say we would have been series champions league contenders. Adding to our well oiled machine.

MACCA75

Player Valuation: £60m
This is a man who took over one of the most affluent clubs in the world and went straight in to try to buy Baines and Fellaini... The guy just doesn't have the "big time" winning mentality and I think he would squander the money on mediocre dross in the same way Steve Walsh and Koeman did.
Baines was a great player at the time.

He only signed 2 players for United - largely the fault of Woodward - Mata and Fellaini. Both were still there 2 managers later until recently.
Really don’t think Moyes would have signed the likes of Bolasie, Klassen or Sandro.

GwladysBlue

Player Valuation: £70m
We’ve become something worse than being bad, we’ve become boring. We’re just a nothingness. No one cares what we do, we never trouble the Top 6, we hardly ever put a cup run together, our seasons are usually over by January.

Moshiri has came in and we’ve carried on being a non-entity in the scheme of the game.

After all that fanfare, in the words of our chairman:

‘The plans this man has got for this club!’

The season ticket slogan ‘Nothing will ever be the same’

Three years on and we’re scaling everything back, just accepting that we’re behind the likes of even Wolves and West Ham in the pecking order.

Just one big shambles from top to bottom.

Megatron

Player Valuation: £10m
We’ve become something worse than being bad, we’ve become boring. We’re just a nothingness. No one cares what we do, we never trouble the Top 6, we hardly ever put a cup run together, our seasons are usually over by January.

Moshiri has came in and we’ve carried on being a non-entity in the scheme of the game.

After all that fanfare, in the words of our chairman:

‘The plans this man has got for this club!’

The season ticket slogan ‘Nothing will ever be the same’

Three years on and we’re scaling everything back, just accepting that we’re behind the likes of even Wolves and West Ham in the pecking order.

Just one big shambles from top to bottom.
Who has said we are accepting being behind those clubs? Any genuine quotes or are you just chatting wham as per usual?

4737carlin

Who has said we are accepting being behind those clubs? Any genuine quotes or are you just chatting wham as per usual?
Go on the Silva thread, plenty on there are of the opinion that he shouldnt be sacked, plenty of apologists are making the what do you expect with this squad calls, as if we shouldnt expect more.
When people write stuff about the football being better this season to watch, even though we are 11th and awful, they are accepting our place is behind West Ham, Leicester and even Watford

GwladysBlue

You following my posts around, mate?

We’ve scaled back on the stadium, as can be seen from the renders last year in comparison to the leaked document.

We probably won’t be firing Silva, despite him being on for a bottom half finish. Wolves and West Ham on the other hand are both improving.

Moshiri is the latest Randy Lerner.

TheSecondComing

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I think we all thought the sleeping giant was going to awake yet we’ve actually gone into some sort of footballing coma.

I take a look at that shower across the park, another QF in Europe and unfortunately still think they will win the league.

Things haven’t got better for Everton fans since Moshiri joined things have got considerably worse.

(Yes I know that shower being good has nothing to do with him)

We have nothing to be proud of bat our charity work which they keep reminding us of but as I said previously we are a football club first of all can we start acting like one?

Tez

Player Valuation: £8m
Oh how we long for the halcyon days of Kenwright. No singings for three years, being lied to about Goodison's safety accreditation and "I'm bored of your question" at general meetings.

Morshiri has got a fair bit wrong since he came in but he is a thousand fold improvement on what we had before.

Huge player investment and a stadium on the docks. These were fantasies 10 years ago.

The spending wasn't very well allocated but that's not his fault and the stadium isn't there yet but until it gets the bullet, you can't dismiss it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.