Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
I don't think he has done much wrong. He has employed managers who have failed. He has also spent millions in then sacking them and paying compensation. We have spent lots of money on new signings also but the managers have wasted the money.
How is it his fault expensive signings have not lived up to expectations.

A billionaire who cant pick good managers. Only Everton.
Do you and others realise how much he has spent on managers? The managers have failed to live up to expectations how is that his fault?
How many people complained when Koeman was appointed? He was a fantastic appointment as far as I was concerned. How many people complained when martinez signed the new contract? How many people complained when relegation was on the cards and Sam Allardyce was a must? How many people complained when Marco was doing well at Watford and the approach was made? What has he done wrong?
Who do you want as manager? And what is classed as successful in the premier league?

Do you and others realise how much he has spent on managers? The managers have failed to live up to expectations how is that his fault?
How many people complained when Koeman was appointed? He was a fantastic appointment as far as I was concerned. How many people complained when martinez signed the new contract? How many people complained when relegation was on the cards and Sam Allardyce was a must? How many people complained when Marco was doing well at Watford and the approach was made? What has he done wrong?
Who do you want as manager? And what is classed as successful in the premier league?
Not one of them was good enough. Not one. What had Silva done to deserve the job? A few good months at Watford? I agree we need a manager to build and be given time, but if they aren't good enough then what will time do? Silva is out of his depth. His teams can't see out winning positions or come back from losing positions, mentally weak and too open. Moshiri should have accepted he knew nothing about football and farmed the decision out, I hope Brands picks the new manager.

Not one of them was good enough. Not one. What had Silva done to deserve the job? A few good months at Watford? I agree we need a manager to build and be given time, but if they aren't good enough then what will time do? Silva is out of his depth. His teams can't see out winning positions or come back from losing positions, mentally weak and too open. Moshiri should have accepted he knew nothing about football and farmed the decision out, I hope Brands picks the new manager.
I agree not one of them has completed there jobs but no one has a crystal ball. 12th place is not good enough but what is?
Very few managers complete there job in the premier league.
Who would be your next manager? It does not natter who you pick it is a risk.

The money being pissed up the wall is the clubs money, he has given the club interest free loans that he will want repaying in time, let’s not forget he’s an accountant not a Samaritan.
So his desire to appoint a crap manager is going to do us long term damage, were blowing money that were not going win back on the pitch.