Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
There's absolutely no way those two would have bought land on the docks. If they were in charge here, we'd probably be building a 60-odd thousand seater Reebok stadium in Stonebridge cross as we speak and you'd be fuming about the lack of ambition they'd shown.

I cant wait to be sat in BMD watching us get beat every week and sat in 11th with some mid table punk as manager.

Him and Kenwright are living off this stadium move mate which is 3-4 seasons away at the earliest. We'll be lucky to be still playing Premier League football the way we are declining since Moyes.

I'm genuinely concerned that he'll turn out to be another crazy middle Eastern owner, like Al Fayed and the hull owner. I'm awaiting the obligatory "go to hell" threat to fans before getting us relegated and selling us off to the venkys.

Holy cow. This place sometimes. Was he in goal today or sommet?

No he just didn't get a stadium for nothing or hire Benitez/Pellegrini/Rodgers/Ranieri or supposedly is fine with being 11th or isn't English or Russian or a sheikh or any of the other stuff that gets thrown his way

Wait until you see the new stadium...I've cycled past the site a few times over the last month and it's still up for sale.

You could toss a coin over this new stadium. I bet Liverpool fans were convinced Gillette and Hicks were going to deliver their new arena in Stanley Park...

It's happened before with Randy Lerner and it will happen again. Hopefully not to us but right now, who would blame him?

You could toss a coin over this new stadium. I bet Liverpool fans were convinced Gillette and Hicks were going to deliver their new arena in Stanley Park...

It's happened before with Randy Lerner and it will happen again. Hopefully not to us but right now, who would blame him?

What do you mean by 'who would blame him'...?

He's been mouthing off for years and nothing is happening?

I can't believe this club has somehow gone backwards since being given a thing a lot of fans wanted, "Investment", I don't put all the blame on Mosh because no one could have predicted Koeman and Walsh dragging this club to the scrap heap but it's so sad to watch this unfold in front of us.