Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
I think if we lose to Cardiff its panic stations. They aren't a good team.

I've been panicking for a couple of months mate lol

Something not right with this group of players. Manager is an epic failure but there's something else, something that's been there for 3/4 years just not sure what it is. It ain't an acception of mediocrity because that would be an improvement

I've been panicking for a couple of months mate lol

Something not right with this group of players. Manager is an epic failure but there's something else, something that's been there for 3/4 years just not sure what it is. It ain't an acception of mediocrity because that would be an improvement
I mean panic about going down.I think it's because the players don't actually care. They think they are better than they are. They are over paid and over hyped and leaderless. And coached by someone who is too inexperienced playing idealistic style with a group of individuals who can't implement it.

I think it's because they don't actually care. They think they are better than they are.

I actually think it's the opposite mate, I think it's because they don't have the bottle needed to play for a big club like Everton.

I've seen ( as I'm sure you have ) some utter woeful players but what they lacked in quality they made up in endeavour. Some of these players are simply too fragile to even roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.

We've honestly got a half a sqaud of Brighton/Fulham/Huddersfield players. A lot which don't deserve to play for our club mate.

Silva has been busy:
999FC435-ECF3-4D61-B890-ABF9558E59B0.png

Sacking Martinez was a £200 million mistake.

And counting........,
So true.

The sickening part about all this is that we had a group of players when Martinez was here who were limited ability-wise and characterless. Martinez was sacked and the thick end of £300M has been spent by Koeman on bringing in players even less talented and with less character.

But that's what 'the people' wanted. They preferred to follow the likes of the phoney 'One of Us' (and went for the 'big name manager': big name-zero talent) to the abyss and threw the club into it.

Well done.