Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
the complete mis management of this club under his stewardship is coming home to roost right now.

we have a team in a relegation run of form, which is desperate for new players , but we can not sign anyone as we have a dozen players on contracts that no other club would even consider matching, leaving us dead in the water for 2 or 3 years...

we are being forced to sell players that clubs would be interested in, our better players at that. (gana if to be believed)

this is all down to Moshiri and his inept decisions and the huge contracts hes signed off.

not even mentioning the managers hes selected, sacked and paid off.

the club is more of a joke now, than anytime under kenwright

Not sure about the last sentence, I mean we literally had to sell Rooney to stop us going bankrupt.

Whilst I dont doubt your time line, I would be astonished if Moshiri and Brands didnt discuss what manager Brands would have working for him.

Ergo, he was on board with the appointment.

Hope so anyrate.
im really really really hoping he isn't on board regards silva appointment.

plus I don't think psv would be happy with us 'working' with brands whilst he was still there.

if brands is behind the silva appointment then I worry about who will be next.

it was Moshiri's flavour of the month pick.

plus I don't think psv would be happy with us 'working' with brands whilst he was still there.

Brands will have given his nod for sure.

Brands has been and will be in sole charge of every single footballing decision going forward, theres no grey area, hes the boss.

Whilst I dont doubt your time line, I would be astonished if Moshiri and Brands didnt discuss what manager Brands would have working for him.

Ergo, he was on board with the appointment.

Hope so anyrate.
I think he would of had no choice but to have been on board with it, I'm sure Moshiri would of put him in the picture on who was coming, leaving Brands with two options, either walk away or work with Silva.
I don't have a problem with this though, really they are both giving him a chance, but question remains are they going to be happy with what they have seen, if Brands is working hard to get players and Moshiri is bank rolling it, they won't be happy with less then 8th IMO

I think he would of had no choice but to have been on board with it, I'm sure Moshiri would of put him in the picture on who was coming, leaving Brands with two options, either walk away or work with Silva.
I don't have a problem with this though, really they are both giving him a chance, but question remains are they going to be happy with what they have seen, if Brands is working hard to get players and Moshiri is bank rolling it, they won't be happy with less then 8th IMO

Brands has already said he needs more than 12months to turn the club around, I suppose it suits him to appoint a young hungry manager like Silva, see how it goes for 18months and then take it from there.

Brands will not be sharing the impatience of the fanbase, hes got a plan and he knows we arent a quick fix, so I suppose from his POV the manager doesnt really factor at this point.

Silva Just doesn't strike me as the 'one'. I just don't have good feelings about it. Even Martinez felt great in that first season it got us thinking he could take us somewhere. There's just nothing to indicate that he going to change us into a side capable of winning trophies.

we have 7th best team in the prem.. currently sitting 17th in the form table.

silva will no doubt be judged at the end of the season, but it will take a monumental run of wins to give him a chance of staying.

Silva Just doesn't strike me as the 'one'. I just don't have good feelings about it. Even Martinez felt great in that first season it got us thinking he could take us somewhere. There's just nothing to indicate that he going to change us into a side capable of winning trophies.
I never saw anything in him to suggest anything other than bottom of table scraps

we have 7th best team in the prem.. currently sitting 17th in the form table.

silva will no doubt be judged at the end of the season, but it will take a monumental run of wins to give him a chance of staying.

I dispute we have the 7th best team.

West Ham, Wolves and even Leicester all have vastly better players in certain positions.

Like Wolves midfield is better than ours, West Hams attack, Leicester have Vardy.

I dispute we have the 7th best team.

West Ham, Wolves and even Leicester all have vastly better players in certain positions.

Like Wolves midfield is better than ours, West Hams attack, Leicester have Vardy.

ok we pay the 7th highest in the prem which normally equates to league position.

we are currently performing worse than Cardiff tho