Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Why do we moan when the RS have their name all over John Lennon Airport and yet when we top that by miles by being associated with an iconic building known throughout the world,lit in blue,on a world renowned waterfront,our own so called supporters call it a 'vanity' project? Sorry,I just don't understand that crazy negative thinking.
I use to be proud of our fanbase, but the last few years there seems to be a load of fans that can't wait to be negative about the slightest thing any chance they get, constantly knocking players, the club etc, it sickens me it really does, I wonder why some bother following the club, they can't enjoy it.

How do they have the airport ? You might see the odd advert but that's it.

Granted I've not been through it in a while.

I realise the HQ would need to move when Goodison goes but as yet there's no sign of leaving one of the most historic and world renowned stadiums in the world - so why move the hq?

If building had begun at Bramley Moor I'd understand.

To make way fo more corporate lounges maybe. Plus online stuff takes much more room

There are quite a few Iranian émigrés here in NZ. The very spunky lady who cut my hair was from somewhere up neat the Caspian Sea. I note she's in prison now for defrauding a bank in some shonky real estate deal.