Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
The hq move is as much about branding as the sponsorship of our training ground. Moving to the most iconic of building in the city, overlooking our proposed site for a stadium sure sends the right messages.

The stadium is progressing as well as it could. We have the land we have the timelines and we have a funding proposal on the table from the council (that we're not taking, which suggests other options are available). All stadium moves are pie in the sky until you move in. Look at spurs.
Would rather they upgraded Goodison - why leave the historic home of the club? Of course football is now a soulless corporate persuit in a lot of ways, but we don’t have to follow the trend!

Would rather they upgraded Goodison - why leave the historic home of the club? Of course football is now a soulless corporate persuit in a lot of ways, but we don’t have to follow the trend!

Probably cos Goodison is 125 years old mate.

Its locked on all sides by buildings and in order to rebuild the whole thing we would probably need to ground share Anfield for 3+ years.

The Derby started this mini slide really. We don't concede that goal and I don't think our confidence or tiredness is as badly affected.

I think if we draw that game we collect 7 points instead of the two we’ve got . The tiredness is as much mental as physical but confidence wise we certainly took a hit .

So you have some doubt too.

Yeah mate , otherwise I wouldn’t have said I think . I just think the way we’d have walked away we’d have had a huge boost that may well have transferred itself to the next two games. It’s impossible to factor in crazy things happening , football being football or even Pickford doing what he did in the last minute in the next game .

The reality is though that confidence breeds confidence and getting a result in that game , even feeling we could or should have won I feel would have translated itself into the next two performances. It would almost certainly have energised the crowd as well .

Yeah mate , otherwise I wouldn’t have said I think . I just think the way we’d have walked away we’d have had a huge boost that may well have transferred itself to the next two games. It’s impossible to factor in crazy things happening , football being football or even Pickford doing what he did in the last minute in the next game .

The reality is though that confidence breeds confidence and getting a result in that game , even feeling we could or should have won I feel would have translated itself into the next two performances. It would almost certainly have energised the crowd as well .

Or Silva would have still changed the team against Newcastle and we'd still have lost the momentum. But with one more point.

Look, Pickford's balls up is definitely a factor, but I hate the way people think it's the only factor in our downturn. It just isn't.

Or Silva would have still changed the team against Newcastle and we'd still have lost the momentum. But with one more point.

Look, Pickford's balls up is definitely a factor, but I hate the way people think it's the only factor in our downturn. It just isn't.

I’m not looking just to blame him by the way , I certainly haven’t singled him out after the game and I agree the Newcastle rotation frustrated me but most teams changed that day . I wasn’t seeking to be excitable, I genuinely think the result hurt us more than a point .

I’m not looking just to blame him by the way , I certainly haven’t singled him out after the game and I agree the Newcastle rotation frustrated me but most teams changed that day . I wasn’t seeking to be excitable, I genuinely think the result hurt us more than a point .

Oh it did. Still hurts is now for sure.

It just annoys me to think that professional footballers earning absolute tons, and with barely any of them with any emotional relationship to Everton would let something like that affect them this much.

I almost don’t want to believe it. They can’t be that weak surely?? Mind you, Everton does stuff like this to players. We’ve seen it loads.

Oh it did. Still hurts is now for sure.

It just annoys me to think that professional footballers earning absolute tons, and with barely any of them with any emotional relationship to Everton would let something like that affect them this much.

I almost don’t want to believe it. They can’t be that weak surely?? Mind you, Everton does stuff like this to players. We’ve seen it loads.

I don’t even think it’s Everton , sport is and always has been fine margins . Look at the RS , it’s not tactical genius got them there but they’re flying . I’m not decrying them but when you’re flying at any level of sport you feel you can never lose , next thing stuff goes wrong and you feel you’ll never win .

We should have a hand show on this latest cock-up & the cock-up last January chickening out with van [Poor language removed]. Will he make it a treble
against us in the new year. I think we lost any momentum we had thanks to Pickford.

It definitely isn’t just that. But it obviously didn’t help.