Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
I’m disappointed he’s kept the likes of Kenwright, Woods, Harris, etc around and in influential positions.
You make a good point, but we don't know the terms of the sale, perhaps Woods and Kenwright built in a safety net.

Harris is an odd one, as he certainly seems to be one of Bill's gang, one thing can't be denied, if Moshiri green lights a poor appointment he's not too stubborn to keep them in place.

Going forward our transfer activity will have to be very specific.

We have seen the scatter gun approach of RK just didn't work but equally we have seen during the summer how picking players for the positions that need to be filled can work so well.

We are quite well stocked in most areas of the field expect possibly for a back up goalkeeper and a top class striker.
It is hard to get the player you want in January and we may have to wait until the summer to get the calibre of player we need.

I’m disappointed he’s kept the likes of Kenwright, Woods, Harris, etc around and in influential positions.
He didn't have full control until recently so had to keep them onside, he now is the gaffer and what he says goes from here on in, we'd never have aquired Silva and Brands if Kenwright was still in charge.

Moshiri is the best thing to happen to this club since the 80's, the poll result is embarrassing.

He didn't have full control until recently so had to keep them onside, he now is the gaffer and what he says goes from here on in, we'd never have aquired Silva and Brands if Kenwright was still in charge.

Moshiri is the best thing to happen to this club since the 80's, the poll result is embarrassing.

I agree totally mate.
Needs to be scrapped and restarted

Hear, hear.......