Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
It's sad to see that Big Sam has more integrity than Farhad Moshiri.

Really sad.

Just trying to think of equivalent occurences under the current City owner, Arsenal, United etc. and can't think of one. When Abramovic did so, it usually ended badly (Schevchenko or Terry staying on too long).

Very weird this.

Just trying to think of equivalent occurences under the current City owner, Arsenal, United etc. and can't think of one. When Abramovic did so, it usually ended badly (Schevchenko or Terry staying on too long).

Very weird this.
I’m sure Mosh had a word with Brands and Silva before he allowed Rooney to move on
They obviously didn’t see Rooney fitting into their style of play
To suggest Mosh got rid of Rooney totally off his own bat without consulting the DOF and manager is ludicrous
Maybe he decided to take the blame and leave Brands and Silva with clean hands over the dismissal

I’m sure Mosh had a word with Brands and Silva before he allowed Rooney to move on
They obviously didn’t see Rooney fitting into their style of play
To suggest Mosh got rid of Rooney totally off his own bat without consulting the DOF and manager is ludicrous
Maybe he decided to take the blame and leave Brands and Silva with clean hands over the dismissal

Have to say I did not think he now fitted in with the way the squad is moving. TBH he was a fading (and very fast) superstar. Doing will in USA but that league is no comparison to the PL.

Blokes slowly starting to turn into Kenwright MkII.

once again appoints a manager before a DOF and didn't back the club into bringing in a top quality CF.

Bloke got burned by Walsh and reigned in the spending.