Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
All Davek fans hold your water.

There is no reason for his outright hatred and invective against Moshiri. My conclusion is that it is racist, supported by his first opportunity to mention his accent. Funnily enough, until that point no-one had in 2500+ pages.

As far as I am concerned, you can take the pee out of whomsoever you want, but when combined with a sustained illogical personal series of attacking posts it amounts to racism.

If it's not, I apologise, but frankly if it smells like a duck, waddles like a duck,looks like a duck and quacks, its an effing duck.

...and so the classy option to make a small apology and move on was spurned.....

...and so the classy option to make a small apology and move on was spurned.....

I've never apologised to a racist for their espousal of hatred yet and I don't intend to start now. Nothing at all classy about apologising to you. In fact, you should be apologising to all fans for your invective and bile to "the club you love".

I've never apologised to a racist for their espousal of hatred yet and I don't intend to start now. Nothing at all classy about apologising to you. In fact, you should be apologising to all fans for your invective and bile to "the club you love".
I dont even believe in races. There's only one race as far as I'm concerned: the human race.

You are barking up the wrong tree mate.

I see Davek as anti-Everton, by the force and tenor of posts he has made. Ergo, I believe him to be a false friend of the club and therefore I feel entitled to point that out. Please go ahead and ban me if you feel it appropriate.

Your personal feelings towards him and his posts is irrelevant to me mate. Lob him Ignore maybe.

The thinly veiled accusations of racism are more relevant mind.

I am not warped, I do not have an agenda, other than exposing would be supporters as false friends. No apology necessary in this case, as in my opinion it is warranted.

Dave maybe many things, a pain in the backside for sure, but I’ve never ever deemed him to be a racist or thought he had racist inclinations.

You are making a mockery of all those who really do suffer at the hands of true racists by insisting on labelling Dave as one.

Truly appalling.

All Davek fans hold your water.

There is no reason for his outright hatred and invective against Moshiri. My conclusion is that it is racist, supported by his first opportunity to mention his accent. Funnily enough, until that point no-one had in 2500+ pages.

As far as I am concerned, you can take the pee out of whomsoever you want, but when combined with a sustained illogical personal series of attacking posts it amounts to racism.

If it's not, I apologise, but frankly if it smells like a duck, waddles like a duck,looks like a duck and quacks, its an effing duck.

I just can’t agree with that mate.

I’ve often found his posts incredibly infuriating and he’s the closest I’ve ever come to ignoring a poster but sustained and what some perceive as illogical posts is to be honest sort of his thing.

The poster ranted against Koeman and it could be said illogically defends Martinez neither could be accused of having a racist component. Racism is something that appalls me and I’ve called it out in person and online more than once but personally I can’t help but think you’re barking up the wrong tree to be honest .

Dave maybe many things, a pain in the backside for sure, but I’ve never ever deemed him to be a racist or thought he had racist inclinations.

You are making a mockery of all those who really do suffer at the hands of true racists by insisting on labelling Dave as one.

Truly appalling.

Agreed. I think we can all agree that Dave hates everyone equally, and his distrust of anyone and everyone involved with Everton knows no cultural or racial boundaries.