Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
Not really, if Zindane Sacked then Poch is the likely manager, meaning spurs need a new 1. Chelsea will part way with Conte, so they need a new 1, there was a roumour a big club wanted Klopp but can’t remember who it was. We need a new manager.
Arsenal, your never really sure but again could happen
Chelsea is the only likely one though, you're talking about possibilities like they're all an eventuality.

Unless it's Bayern I can't see klippity wanting to go and you've just assumed in order that Zidane is gone, then Poch being their number one target, then his willingness to give up on his Spurs project.

You're not speaking rationally.

Chelsea is the only likely one though, you're talking about possibilities like they're all an eventuality.

Unless it's Bayern I can't see klippity wanting to go and you've just assumed in order that Zidane is gone, then Poch being their number one target, then his willingness to give up on his Spurs project.

You're not speaking rationally.
RM league campaign had been terrible, the only thing left is the CL and should they fail to win that you can see him going. Poch is building something at Spurs no doubt, however the pull of RM might tempt him away, also depends if Spurs sell some of there big players to pay for the stadium

Bayern and PSG have already changed manager for next year, there rumors the Barca manager might be off, RM had a terrible league campaign and are relying on the CL.

teams after managers this summer

Barca - possible
RM - possible
Spurs - Possible
Chelsea - definatly
Arsenal - possble
RS - possible
A Madrid - possible
Everton - definatly

thats off the top of my head

RS? Are you serious? kloppo isn’t going anywhere.

RM league campaign had been terrible, the only thing left is the CL and should they fail to win that you can see him going. Poch is building something at Spurs no doubt, however the pull of RM might tempt him away, also depends if Spurs sell some of there big players to pay for the stadium
I know but they're in the semi-finals of the competition and if they can beat Bayern then they have an easy final for them no matter what. That would make it back to back to back wins for the club and Zidane so with his history there I can't see them giving up on him.

I'm just saying that right now. What the pundits like Ballague are supposing is not reality so to treat it as such seems strange to me.

To be honest, is Silva really that good? Personally I'm not convinced, he's lost his job twice in the Prem and when he was with Watford their defending made ours look half decent. Maybe it could work, but still not sure.

hes total shabite. not good enough for us whatsoever

Better managers available doesn't mean they are available to us though does it. Ancelotti wasn't in a job, neither was Tuchel but they weren't really "available".

So who are the available managers who we can attract mate? Fonseca? I'll take your word for it mate if he's the one good enough to drive is forward as I don't know a great deal about him.

Let me know who you think are the better managers available though.

Emery is a possibility,he has worked successfully with a DOF before

Emery is a possibility,he has worked successfully with a DOF before
I think Emery will take a year off he looks like he needs it.

What about Pelligrini,the guy is criminally plying his trade in China.

Look at what he did on a low budget at Villareal and Malaga punching above their weight and his teams play football the right way.

The fume levels when he stays past the end of May is going to be toxic to a new level which is happening.

Also davek will be proven correct that Farhad Moshiri is a total fraud brought onboard by another total fraud to make the original total fraud a lot richer.