Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
Was he really so bad with his free scoring football, two semi finals, 1 European QF, record points total in the premiership and a 5th and two 11th place finishes.

Oh and he also attracted our first world class player in the premiership era.

I guess since we threw away a few leads because of a toxic crowd then it was definitely his fault and he was an awful manager. I think others are to blame. The same morons that want to bring in Allardyce, not just to save us but secretly because they want to watch that style of football.

He didn't get us to a European QF

He didn't sign Andrei Kanchelskis

He did have the worst home season in our 139 history

He didn't get us to a European QF

He didn't sign Andrei Kanchelskis

He did have the worst home season in our 139 history
Ok it was the round of 16. How far did Koeman get us?

Andrei Kanchelskis was not world class. Good player but seriously. Lukaku may or may not be but in a few years probably will.

And his away form was great. I'm not surprised our home record was poor when the crowd still boo when we are 3-0 up.

Still better than Moyes and any comparison to Koeman is laughable.

Andrei Kanchelskis was not world class. Good player but seriously. Lukaku may or may not be but in a few years probably will.

And his away form was great. I'm not surprised our home record was poor when the crowd still boo when we are 3-0 up.

He won us nothing therefore he was a failure, as was any manager whose tenure brought no trophies. Everything else is just semantics. Get over him.

Our crowd is a disgrace. Every commentator mentions it before every game now. We have become worse than the Geordies.
We do need to calm down the negativity. Everything is seen as totally negative. The delay might just mean he’s waiting for someone to make their mind up or some club. It’s only been a few weeks. It’s harder as the season has begun. Calm down dears!!!

We do need to calm down the negativity. Everything is seen as totally negative. The delay might just mean he’s waiting for someone to make their mind up or some club. It’s only been a few weeks. It’s harder as the season has begun. Calm down dears!!!
I agree. At the moment we are in no danger and a win at the weekend will see us close to the top half. If we can get Silva then by all means but if we can't leave unsworth in charge unless things go pear shaped. It's no indicision. It's just taking a claim big picture view.

He won us nothing therefore he was a failure, as was any manager whose tenure brought no trophies. Everything else is just semantics. Get over him.
I'm long over him. I'm just saying with the appointment of a new boss if we do plan on going with someone in the Martinez style as opposed to Moyes or Koeman would it be so bad.

Lol.

Kanchelskis not world class ?

If he was playing now he'd be at either Real, Barca or PSG.

Not world class, you are having a laugh.

Lol.

Kanchelskis not world class ?

If he was playing now he'd be at either Real, Barca or PSG.
lol as opposed to then?

If he was world class would Utd really have sold him to us.

World class is being the best in his position in the world which is why I had to slightly modify what I said about Rom.

Plus Lukaku was a better signing. All the goals and made us a fortune. Do you people still not accept how good he was for us even now.

lol as opposed to then?

No mate.

It was well known that he had serious gambling problems, that involved some very bad people in the former Soviet Union and his signing on fee went to pay the debts off.

Same when he went to Fiorentina from us.

He was world class mate, stop being silly x

lol as opposed to then?

World class is being the best in his position in the world which is why I had to slightly modify what I said about Rom.

Plus Lukaku was a better signing. All the goals and made us a fortune. Do you people still not accept how good he was for us even now.

So does that mean only one of Ronaldo or Messi can be world class as they both play in the same position?

Wow. He wasn't here long, and I haven't counted how many world class players - imo - have played for Everton in the
60 odd years I've supported them, but he's one of them.

I frown upon insulting peoples opinions, and I'm not going to make you an exception, but I'd be interested in knowing who
you think the 'world class' players are who've played for Everton in the time you've been a supporter. Not a rhetorical question, I'd just like to know.
I'd really like to know.