Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,243 92.2%

• Total voters
;)
The sale of the grand old lady would trigger it of course but I'm pretty sure that change of ownership of club has the same effect.
Sorry mate, think we're at cross purposes here.
AIB/Pru has been paid off and if you vault me you'll find that ages ago I was making the same points as yourself regarding change of ownership, but in a more guarded way.
In short, you and I are singing from the same hymn sheet.
Booooooo to the Pru.

If I remember correctly there were a number of loans settled and then refinanced via blue haven holdings in the Isle of Man. Presumably the reason for this was a lower interest rate.
Think the loans via the IOM you're referring to are the old VIBRAC loans which have been replaced using Rights and Media Funding Ltd (UK company) who (in the case of EFC) get the money from Carroch Holdings Ltd (IOM. company). The beneficial owner of RMF is a guy called Jonathon McMorrow from memory, the beneficial owner of Carroch is unknown, but could possibly be the former ben owner of VIBRAC. West Ham is funded similarly by IOM company called Kirkton Investments via RMF.
There is nothing in the public record to suggest that EFC does not owe money to RMF, but there are 2 outstanding charges at Companies House in favour of RMF against EFC PL income for 16/17 and 17/18

Think the loans via the IOM you're referring to are the old VIBRAC loans which have been replaced using Rights and Media Funding Ltd (UK company) who (in the case of EFC) get the money from Carroch Holdings Ltd (IOM. company). The beneficial owner of RMF is a guy called Jonathon McMorrow from memory, the beneficial owner of Carroch is unknown, but could possibly be the former ben owner of VIBRAC. West Ham is funded similarly by IOM company called Kirkton Investments via RMF.
There is nothing in the public record to suggest that EFC does not owe money to RMF, but there are 2 outstanding charges at Companies House in favour of RMF against EFC PL income for 16/17 and 17/18

Have I read that right that we are STILL borrowing money for the next 2 years !

It was an average one. Problem is if you start to raise your profile in the transfer market you get stuck with clubs who dont want to get rid of better players and better players who may not want to come here. It wont change overnight. Even Man City had to chuck stupid money At Robinho to get him to Manchester. It didnt even matter that he wasnt a good fit for them, he was a big name at the time to make a statement.

We have not declined under Kenwright by the way.

Moyes prevented the decline under Kenwright from manifesting on the pitch, but we declined for sure. We used to be one of 'the big five' instead of the also rans we are today. Commercially we are a joke.

Have I read that right that we are STILL borrowing money for the next 2 years !
No mate. I am only pointing out that there are 2 charges, one of which was registered in August 2016 relating to PL income.

There may or may not be any debt outstanding against those charges, but yhe accounts fo 2016 will give a clearer picture.

"Moshiri is a fraud"

CsxDj2YdSVib106dDDlo_1453268635365368_animate.gif

Three things coming up in the relatively near future which will mean we'll be in a much better place to judge Mosh the Dosh on :-

2. Upcoming AGM and Accounts - not for what's happened in the previous FY but news on financing the club wrt our mortgage and news on the stadium situation would show a tangible commitment. The AGM might be too soon for that sort of info to be given on the stadium, but sooner or later some real info has to be given to the fans

3. New shirt deal. Personally I'm not overly arsed who this is with, but, to show that Moshiri's team is making progress on the commercial front, we need a big step up financially from the current deal with Chang.

Will Mosh the Dosh Splash the Cash ?
Time will tell, lets hope we don't have to wait too long to find out.

Looks like we've got a partial tick in the box on (2).

My nan could of paid off the debt with that tv money anyway it's not paid off fully.

The only progress I have seen is him having a meeting with Joe.

Peel isn't even at the table yet, from what I have seen.

The new weeler dealer DOF proceeded over the selling of Stones and will see the selling of Lukaku next season.
He has come in to buy cheap and sell big like we always have done.
Would you like a spoon for that humble pie lad?

Where's the 100 million pound transfer budget Morishi?lol
we have that much dead wood in players wages Gibson etc etc I am sure there is money to recoup on plenty of deadwood we have in players I am sure morishi stated we have to offload under the laws before we can buy anyone talking to Jim White on Talksport?